Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just order it with hubby’s credit card and act surprised when it shows up and tell him he obv just forgot he ordered it! I gotta stop bullshitting if I want 1! I was gonna do the payment plan option thru amazon but realized it said 10-30% avg APR and I ain’t paying that damn much interest just to get it now vs finally saving up enough! Maybe with it getting colder outside people will feel guilty not going for their own groceries so may feel obligated to tip bigger! I can hope anyways! :rofl:
He will get worked, count on it. Might work the storage angle too. Less jars.
People get a bit more generous this time of year. Let’s hope.

Ya u just ask @420Forever to do it for you! :d5:

There that too or...

:face: I swear he has said we can do it our selves but I for the life of me have never figured it out :shrug:
Do you See a box....Top Right of the first post......button with 3 dots and a small down arrow.......click it..it lets you edit the title........ :headbang:

This is what mossy told me haven't tried it yet

There that too or...

This is what mossy told me haven't tried it yet
maybe not hog I just tried it seems only can do thread marks :shrug:
1668487015052.png

He will get worked, count on it. Might work the storage angle too. Less jars.
People get a bit more generous this time of year. Let’s hope.
I’m hoping people are feeling generous for the holidays! Ran few Uber eats orders Fri night and had 1 run that had 2 separate orders from Pizza Hut on it and total between both houses was maybe 5mi total from pizza place and got $40! They actually increased tip from $20 to $40 after I had dropped order off! Hope that wasn’t just a 1 off! Guess earlier in same day now that I think about it I had an instacart order that had 2 drop offs and was small order even with both peoples stuff added together and was for like $35 plus an extra $10 at one of the drop offs!

I know regular members used to be able to change thread names cuz I did it myself at 1 point but now a staff has to change! @420Forever is the usual victim I tell peeps to hit up! :thumbsup:
Yup but auntie was trying to teach me how to do it too.. She's thought I could maybe I can :baked::dizzy: above my paygrade:shrug::goodluck:
Well Night everyone too stoned to figure anything out :shrug: :dizzy::pass:mission accomplished see ya'll on the flip side

Yup but auntie was trying to teach me how to do it too.. She's thought I could maybe I can :baked::dizzy: above my paygrade:shrug::goodluck:
Well Night everyone too stoned to figure anything out :shrug: :dizzy::pass:mission accomplished see ya'll on the flip side

No I just went to my thread and the 3 dots where it now only says add threadmark index or edit threadmarks but it used to also say edit thread title on that list! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back