Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to you hog:pighug:might be putting one of those in the soil sooner then later. You got yours already. That ship was fast. You must live next door to them.
Man, not even close really, lol. San Diego to central IL in less than 72 hours is damn impressive!

I love my NugSmasher Mini!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
You could easily use it on your kitchen countertop. It's meant to be portable.
Might not fit in my stocking, but I’ll put in a hint. Give him a few choices…all surprise like….rofl. :headbang:

Ok..............I gotta get to da Ort Cloud. Canna Coffee is now in order, along with a refill of the Swordfish.
Damn Asian Haze is screwing with my audio again. Sensitive as hell and I hear things. I think it's hitting that area of the brain especially there. My brain will misinterpret what I'm hearing. I just heard a puppy yelp, so my brain interpreted it as such, in a commercial that I know there is no dog. This strain has done this every time. And it's a sneaker and a half!!!!! Ya vape a nice little amount with some good hits. You're buzzed for sure. 30 min later it hits ya..........I'm Stoned! :funny: :funny: :funny:

I iz dere!:eyebrows:
And I'm gonna do the above!:eyebrows::eyebrows::cheers::cooldance:

Captain O'neal got his head grabbed by "Not Gonna Let Ya Go Ancient Knowledge Force Feeder" .....for the second time.....and now they are on the road to find the Lost City to find the weapon to Phuck up Anubis ass!

That's the synopsis of two episodes of Stargate SG1!:biggrin:
fA7KM7.gif

edit..............had to add ....for the second time :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back