Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not fit in my stocking, but I’ll put in a hint. Give him a few choices…all surprise like….rofl. :headbang:
Just order it with hubby’s credit card and act surprised when it shows up and tell him he obv just forgot he ordered it! I gotta stop bullshitting if I want 1! I was gonna do the payment plan option thru amazon but realized it said 10-30% avg APR and I ain’t paying that damn much interest just to get it now vs finally saving up enough! Maybe with it getting colder outside people will feel guilty not going for their own groceries so may feel obligated to tip bigger! I can hope anyways! :rofl:

Someone say Solo cup....My solo sour stomper is doing good :pass:

Day 11
She looking good still sort of stretchy so I bumped light up a touch she's getting about 300 ppfd at the canopy light is at 20" and up to 60-70%ish

Today was start of week 3ish so that meant rez change and I'll start my weekly mini flushes... she got wk3-5 <300 ppm with bennies to >20% runoff her rez will get turn back on tonight and she be getting 3 fertigation's a day for 3 min:headbang::cooldance:

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0655.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back