Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby says he is doing Nothing today..........:pass:...that makes two of us then........:biggrin:

I can't get too Stoned though......incase we have to pick his van back up....:pass:

20221115_014659.jpg

You know what stopped me scrolling........?

The photo with the cabinets and drawers.....in Wood...... :pass: ....

I'm looking Thinking wow...proper wood drawers......:headbang:....in Europe ....you would be Lucky to find proper wood kitchen units.....unless you were Rich.......and getting a tailor made one.....

We have had so many years of IKEA and other similar co's that we only See the MDF ones.

You know what stopped me scrolling........?

The photo with the cabinets and drawers.....in Wood...... :pass: ....

I'm looking Thinking wow...proper wood drawers......:headbang:....in Europe ....you would be Lucky to find proper wood kitchen units.....unless you were Rich.......and getting a tailor made one.....

We have had so many years of IKEA and other similar co's that we only See the MDF ones.
Meanwhile these were cheaper than the pre-finished sort by about $100 each :rofl: granted they were the *only* unfinished option I could find but what we wanted we wouldn't have been able to get from the stock options available already finished and no way in hell was I paying for custom cabinetry, especially since most of it is indeed MDF

Meanwhile these were cheaper than the pre-finished sort by about $100 each

Funny isn't it.....?

no way in hell was I paying for custom cabinetry, especially since most of it is indeed MDF

Yup......all the cupboard carcasses are the same.....just the price/apearance of your doors is different...... :headbang:

In the UK we had good wood at good prices .... in Spain you don't.......:biggrin:....even the MDF Kitchens in Spain were Ridiculous prices ..but once IKEA got established prices got better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back