Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All regs @Frank the Dank . I have some Blue Microverse x Sour Hound fems that should be knockout good, along with Lil MoBStar x LiversBx fems…. Front right tent is the Livers x and back left BM x SH.
Binned the scheduled reversal but found some ten year old C99 seeds and popped them. Intervention needed. View attachment 1537555
Ummmmm…..if you need an intervention, you’ve come to the wrong person my friend….I’ve been trying to hold off converting my drying tent into a breeding tent….now that I’ve got a bunch of extra cobs laying around and what not :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the info my friend…..I thought they were regs, but couldn’t remember for sure:bighug::pass:

your tent looks excellent, very healthy…..and I’m excited to hear about the smoke:smokeit:

9lb hammer just under 30 days ,going full frost .
20221108_100120.jpg
20221108_100128.jpg
20221108_100134.jpg

Ummmmm…..if you need an intervention, you’ve come to the wrong person my friend….I’ve been trying to hold off converting my drying tent into a breeding tent….now that I’ve got a bunch of extra cobs laying around and what not :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the info my friend…..I thought they were regs, but couldn’t remember for sure:bighug::pass:

your tent looks excellent, very healthy…..and I’m excited to hear about the smoke:smokeit:
Resist that temptation @Frank the Dank !!! My drying tent is now the seed starting tent. Don’t know who’s clothing closet is getting converted next. Lost the last closet to a washer and dryer….necessary.
Just vaping a little Affy x NL. Relaxing, anxiety reducing, solid effects. Might want to check out SSSC’s website offering of that cultivar and the accompanying pictures:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::clapper::yay::woohoo:

Resist that temptation @Frank the Dank !!! My drying tent is now the seed starting tent. Don’t know who’s clothing closet is getting converted next. Lost the last closet to a washer and dryer….necessary.
Just vaping a little Affy x NL. Relaxing, anxiety reducing, solid effects. Might want to check out SSSC’s website offering of that cultivar and the accompanying pictures:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::clapper::yay::woohoo:
Well shucks…..now I’m blushing :haha:

:yeahthat: I haven't done it to your existent but that is what i like about coco much easier for me to cut nitrogen in late flower too and bad watering habits coco is much more forgiving to my overwatering habits :eek1::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: also tired of checking ph everyday though
Yeah, the pH thing is a pain. OTOH, fighting with plants for several weeks, doing flushes and all the other shit I have done to try to fix stuff in other media is worse for me. I am getting quicker with the pHing, and once I am on to auto fertigation, it will be less often because I will be using a ~60 liter reservoir. It will be interesting to see how the bigger pots do with this setup. I am just getting the auto irrigation sorted. For now, it looks like I should be able to run both the solos and the larger pots on the same reservoir and pump.

I also really appreciate the tolerance of coco to heavy watering. In my experience, once plants are well established, it is bloody hard to overwater. I think that the risk of underwatering to insufficient runoff is a higher risk, maybe a lot higher, especially with solos. I checked the pump timing spreadsheet I used last winter, and I was fertigating the solos six times a day for a while. I had to back off to fewer due to overflow on one of the solo pots, but they were all doing really well on six fertigations per day until I ran into the overflow issue. Once those solos get really plugged with roots, the water soaks in really slowly, so the size of headroom above the medium becomes an issue.

All a learning experience for this grower. As usual. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back