Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Stoners!

Anu says it is this way to the cat treats.

View attachment 1537512

View attachment 1537514

Bill I have had both Lenovo and Dell laptops that the sleep sensor on the laptop lid gets out of sync and the laptop hibernates. What you did by taking the battery out for a while until the fly power is all used up should fix it. Just reinsert the battery with the laptop closed wait a minute then open and start the laptop normally. This will get the sleep sensor back in sync. If that is the problem. Of course back-up is alwasys indicated at the first hint of trouble :crying:
Yeah that's what hubby suggested but it seems silly to put a beverage specific refrigerator less than ten feet from the regular one lol

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Stoners!

Anu says it is this way to the cat treats.

View attachment 1537512

View attachment 1537514

Bill I have had both Lenovo and Dell laptops that the sleep sensor on the laptop lid gets out of sync and the laptop hibernates. What you did by taking the battery out for a while until the fly power is all used up should fix it. Just reinsert the battery with the laptop closed wait a minute then open and start the laptop normally. This will get the sleep sensor back in sync. If that is the problem. Of course back-up is alwasys indicated at the first hint of trouble :crying:
I love Anu's color and markings.
Yeah, when I saw how the power indicator react as it did, I figured that could be the case. I was worth a shot and it paid off.

I tried to warn that Star Spangled Banner III bud, but it just kept staring....

Screenshot_20221112-171409.png

:smoking:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back