Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which brand are the biscuits?
Red lobster they are just like the ones in the restaurant but you can make at home :cooldance::drool:
image.jpg

Yeah, the pH thing is a pain. OTOH, fighting with plants for several weeks, doing flushes and all the other shit I have done to try to fix stuff in other media is worse for me. I am getting quicker with the pHing, and once I am on to auto fertigation, it will be less often because I will be using a ~60 liter reservoir. It will be interesting to see how the bigger pots do with this setup. I am just getting the auto irrigation sorted. For now, it looks like I should be able to run both the solos and the larger pots on the same reservoir and pump.

I also really appreciate the tolerance of coco to heavy watering. In my experience, once plants are well established, it is bloody hard to overwater. I think that the risk of underwatering to insufficient runoff is a higher risk, maybe a lot higher, especially with solos. I checked the pump timing spreadsheet I used last winter, and I was fertigating the solos six times a day for a while. I had to back off to fewer due to overflow on one of the solo pots, but they were all doing really well on six fertigations per day until I ran into the overflow issue. Once those solos get really plugged with roots, the water soaks in really slowly, so the size of headroom above the medium becomes an issue.

All a learning experience for this grower. As usual. :biggrin: :pighug:
LOL,, I have to run PH, free chlorine, TDS/EC and biologic tests on my water EVERY day, sometimes repeating the tests at several locations around our community to satisfy state regulations,,,then every day at 4pm PH'ing 4 gallons of spring water for the grow now ...... It does get old, but I have decent quality gear in my kit that does make the job far less of a pain in the arse just time consuming as you know! LOL

I definitely have got it down but last grow I had I drop really low twice but I managed to save them.... So I am just little paranoid never know I calibrate ph meter frequently but it might be getting time to replace it is just another worry there is always pro's and con's :shrug: If that has to be my biggest concern I can deal with it I am much better now and know how much ph adjustment to put in after doing it a few times:haha::rofl::rofl:

Ummmmm…..if you need an intervention, you’ve come to the wrong person my friend….I’ve been trying to hold off converting my drying tent into a breeding tent….now that I’ve got a bunch of extra cobs laying around and what not :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the info my friend…..I thought they were regs, but couldn’t remember for sure:bighug::pass:

your tent looks excellent, very healthy…..and I’m excited to hear about the smoke:smokeit:
Resist that temptation @Frank the Dank !!! My drying tent is now the seed starting tent. Don’t know who’s clothing closet is getting converted next. Lost the last closet to a washer and dryer….necessary.
Just vaping a little Affy x NL. Relaxing, anxiety reducing, solid effects. Might want to check out SSSC’s website offering of that cultivar and the accompanying pictures:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::clapper::yay::woohoo:
Well shucks…..now I’m blushing :haha:

That is why I take my dry tent down when not in use other wise it would have plants in it now :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Friend is bitching about me still not finishing trimming lol. Like sir I've got other things going on and also I don't think it was quite dry enough before, or else just super greasy. Told him if it's that much of a problem I can trim to order but yeah lol. I need to get the film up on the other two windows (just remembered that's what I'm supposed to be doing rn) so I can trim at the kitchen table cause I can't see for shit in my room unless it's totally sunny lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back