Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ScottC here's all my solo cups from the last year or so and a big thanks to all who helped me along the way
dinafem solo cups (1).jpg

dinafem solo cups (2).jpg

dinafem solo cups (3).jpg

dinafem solo cups (4 cookie 2020.jpg

fastbud zkittles solo.jpg

fastbuds six shooter.jpg

fastbuds wedding cheesecake.jpg

mephisto fantasimo solo.jpg

zamnesiapurple couscush solo.jpg

dinafemm gorilla.jpg

newest addition seedstocker gelato 41 day 72 chop day

seedstockers gelato 41 auto.jpg
Between you and @arty zan , never seen more consistent solidly impressive solo grows. Serious. I need 3 gallons to get similar results. Respect

small plants can yield big.........
P1040127_edited.jpeg

Dinamed auto, 16" tall, 60 grams. Grown fully outdoor in the Arctic. No powdery mildew, no bud rot, no stem rot. Too bad can't get get em. So much resistance and hardiness, fast too, be good breeder for far north.
Not a solo grow

Last edited:
small plants can yield big.........View attachment 1537196
Dinamed auto, 16" tall, 60 grams. Grown fully outdoor in the Arctic. No powdery mildew, no bud rot, no stem rot. To bad can't get get em. So much resistance and hardiness, fast too, be good breeder for far north.
Not a solo grow
She’s a beauty. Smaller has its advantages. I like the fast ones lately. Less time for me too screw things up.

You know that occurred to me earlier but I’m way overserved currently to delve too deeply into the success or not related to cultivar selected. Was thinking Stone Dragon and those that express gender earlier or better suited. Stoned
way better small and fast, but BT might do it topped and strapped. She gobbles with glee, might be able to keep her going

So I have tried to engage people on here before regarding solo cup growing, and I am new to this, some would even call me a virgin, however I am very curious about it and willing to ask again. Is it the space saving potential and number of plants that you can pump out that is appealing? I think it is very cool, I am just trying to understand the reasoning behind it. Also are you having to hit it with nutes every watering? Can you share with me a link so I might investigate this more?
A bunch of us have dabbled. I've pulled a couple ounces off 1 little plant.

20220425_214646.jpg

Attachments

• 20220626_112724.jpg
    20220626_112724.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back