Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
An to answer your question. Solos are pure bragging rights. Rightfully so.
I’m incapable btw, and in awe of anyone who can .
I've been wanting to do a solo cup grow comp with my genetics here one day soon. Hopefully some time this winter things will slow down a bit for me and I'll get that up n going.

I am medicated today though, but going to be alone the whole day so I suppose we will see which way my mood goes. Hubby just left for work. Think I'm gonna get stoned and go clean up my mess from cooking last night then idk what since I'm at an impasse in the kitchen right now, can't do anything else till the trim is finished since sanding cabinets is next on the list. Maybe I'll het back to trimming these last 3 plants (though I may be blocked from getting to the amnesia and mimozz with all the stuff currently in the hall :rofl:)

No adhd meds yesterday plus no alarms this AM since the kids are out of school and at grandma's... hubby and I were both out till his "get ready for work" alarm just went off at 2 :rofl::rofl::rofl: my last post last night was right before 2 and then I colored for a little bit till I got too tired to keep my eyes open lmao

So I have tried to engage people on here before regarding solo cup growing, and I am new to this, some would even call me a virgin, however I am very curious about it and willing to ask again. Is it the space saving potential and number of plants that you can pump out that is appealing? I think it is very cool, I am just trying to understand the reasoning behind it. Also are you having to hit it with nutes every watering? Can you share with me a link so I might investigate this more?
they were just something fun and different to try… I enjoy them since they take much less space plus the challenge… Also I can start a couple extra beans just in case something doesn’t sprout I have a back up to keep a full run…. If your interested I just started another one come tag along don’t be afraid to ask questions if you want :d5:

My elven friend Skunky and his steady steed Traveler roundup a big one.....
P1050158_edited.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back