Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were just something fun and different to try… I enjoy them since they take much less space plus the challenge… Also I can start a couple extra beans just in case something doesn’t sprout I have a back up to keep a full run…. If your interested I just started another one come tag along don’t be afraid to ask questions if you want :d5:

Thank you for that, well I think you know already my friend that im not afraid to speak my mind lol, so I will ask questions, thanks brother.

Thank you for that, well I think you know already my friend that im not afraid to speak my mind lol, so I will ask questions, thanks brother.
No problem ask away BUT I might not have the answer I’ve only been growing 2 yr max I just post a lot which boost my rankings a lot

I've been wanting to do a solo cup grow comp with my genetics here one day soon. Hopefully some time this winter things will slow down a bit for me and I'll get that up n going.
I would definitely be up for watching everyone grow your gear in solos.
Real props for those who get something of beauty from so little medium.
Coco/Solo definitely high maintenance. Perfect for the winter months, hunkered down.

So, just nut balling here. What would Bubba Trouble do ina solo?:doh:
You know that occurred to me earlier but I’m way overserved currently to delve too deeply into the success or not related to cultivar selected. Was thinking Stone Dragon and those that express gender earlier or better suited. Stoned

@ScottC here's all my solo cups from the last year or so and a big thanks to all who helped me along the way
dinafem solo cups (1).jpg

dinafem solo cups (2).jpg

dinafem solo cups (3).jpg

dinafem solo cups (4 cookie 2020.jpg

fastbud zkittles solo.jpg

fastbuds six shooter.jpg

fastbuds wedding cheesecake.jpg

mephisto fantasimo solo.jpg

zamnesiapurple couscush solo.jpg

dinafemm gorilla.jpg

newest addition seedstocker gelato 41 day 72 chop day

seedstockers gelato 41 auto.jpg