Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
just Black Ruby, an Autoflower Portal strain
up here we don't save tumors :rofl:
1668200330055.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Stoners.
8eg8.gif

they do not. That's why I was going to use when I was going to make my carts.
So did you ever try using your juice in those kind of carts. They don't have wicks.
Yes, when I quit actively making carts I had tried ALL of them on the market at that time. The CCells work best.
I have wasted so much money trying to get rosin in a cart. It just does not work well. You need C02 extraction to make a good distillate for carts.

So I have tried to engage people on here before regarding solo cup growing, and I am new to this, some would even call me a virgin, however I am very curious about it and willing to ask again. Is it the space saving potential and number of plants that you can pump out that is appealing? I think it is very cool, I am just trying to understand the reasoning behind it. Also are you having to hit it with nutes every watering? Can you share with me a link so I might investigate this more?

Yes, @St. Tom is the member I was trying to get you in touch with last time.

I have harvested 80g from a solo but here in California we have a 6 plant maximum personal grow and I don't want a little plant like that to count against my limits.

So, just nut balling here. What would Bubba Trouble do ina solo?:doh:

Bubba Trouble was one of the biggest plants I have grown. You would probably need a continuous water drip to feed it in a solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back