Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ScottC here's all my solo cups from the last year or so and a big thanks to all who helped me along the way
dinafem solo cups (1).jpg

dinafem solo cups (2).jpg

dinafem solo cups (3).jpg

dinafem solo cups (4 cookie 2020.jpg

fastbud zkittles solo.jpg

fastbuds six shooter.jpg

fastbuds wedding cheesecake.jpg

mephisto fantasimo solo.jpg

zamnesiapurple couscush solo.jpg

dinafemm gorilla.jpg

newest addition seedstocker gelato 41 day 72 chop day

seedstockers gelato 41 auto.jpg
My word homie, these are all gorgeous.

Chores are done. Time for ALTITUDE adjustment.

Dabs Label.gif

I got 1/2 a yard of organic compost for my wife's shade garden this morning. She is re-working it this year. She wants a lot more herbs.

_DSC5338.JPG

Wow, i dont even know where to begin on those, with the questions I mean, I am certainly not ready to try any of those. The concept for space saving potential is great. Does those roughly take the same amount of time to complete or are they faster finishing because of the size? Hey look brother, you and I got off on the wrong foot I believe, so if I took what was said out of context, I apologize. Just know that if youre going to talk about me in private and then the other party is silly enough to respond with an answer on the main chat, I gonna respond lol, I just cant help myself. That being said, I responded that way more to make a point than anything. So truely I hope there is no hard feelings, I would much rather have friends than enemies. I appreciate you taking the time to respond Tom. If this was not you then please ignore this insane rant lol.

brother, that is such a beautiful plant, those colors man, well done.
I think you have your wires crossed with me bro I've never spoken to anyone ever about you or anyone else as I don't do gossip and I was just offering my advice to grow a kick arse solo cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back