Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temors is the shit, except for the newest one, shreiker island....horrid acting. If im not mistaken I think thats the caterpillar that turns into a monarch
Psh, no one watches Tremors for the quality acting :rofl: that's like watching Scream and expecting quality acting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I take Concerta, it's the best. Adderall did nothing for me but make it so I can't sleep. I was on 5/10/15mg of the xr for a while and yeah it didn't help at all. Then they had me try 30mg over a weekend and the regulars here can attest to what a nightmare that was. I was having full on hallucinations (yay shadow people!) and didn't sleep for like 4 days straight. The way Concerta is formulated it helps with the ADHD depression and/or the depression side of bipolar (which I've got ADHD and depressive type bipolar, yay lol). Concerta plus lamotragine keep me at a pretty even keel, Concerta helps with my focus and depression and the lamotragine keeps my ups from going full blown manic lol.
Just cover here next week and manic your ass off!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::biggrin:

Yo @Dale's Proper Bud How's the pup feeling today?

She's seems little better today has little pep in her step when I got home she was itching to play :doh: :nono: I just went upstairs to get a pic and she followed me back downs for treats must not be to bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:
42EB853E-5F55-4534-B2DF-C19AECD01BDC.jpeg
C4A6DE41-494E-4C50-931A-A0A851ED32ED.jpeg

Ya know, every time Bradley says:

"I don't get angry when my mom smokes pot
Hits the bottle and goes right to the rock
Fuckin' and fightin', it's all the same"

I know logically he means this rock...
Difference-Between-Crack-and-Cocaine.jpg

But my brain always goes to this one :rofl:
gq-dwayne-johnson-1-e1494438618303.jpg

My boys told me I'm more fun without my meds (cause I was acting like a total child earlier and messing with them hard) and I'm like yeah maybe for the first 24 hours but then it's like straight crawl into a hole depression :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back