Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids are gone and I'm hyper af :rofl: forgot to take my meds till like 3 something today which is *way* too late for my adhd meds, so I'm basically just cracked out now. Funny how having adhd makes it so the "this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" pictures get flipped in those PSA ads :rofl:
Adhd? What are you taking for that, last time I actually was prescribed anything I was taking 120mg of adderall, 60 in the morning at 60 mid day.

The fact that that screen is half up is driving me nuts but there's two huge funnel web spiders who have put a lot of work into their winter homes that have set up shop between the window and screen and I don't want to disturb them :rofl:
I found a huge ass caterpillar in my garage and didn’t want it eating my plants and was curious what it was so went 6th grade science project style and put some leaves and branches in a jar with it! Took about 5hrs of being in jar and it had already started making itself a cocoon! Gonna wait and see what emerges!
653BFA30-AB06-4201-AB52-1558BEE82515.jpeg
27D4B487-3213-4E63-A4DB-1F2D74AA11CE.jpeg

1668122412821.gif

The kids are gone and I'm hyper af :rofl: forgot to take my meds till like 3 something today which is *way* too late for my adhd meds, so I'm basically just cracked out now. Funny how having adhd makes it so the "this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" pictures get flipped in those PSA ads :rofl:
Bust out the rockband guitar and set it on expert mode! Or u could bust out the dance dance revolution mat! ;) :cooldance:

1668122536047.gif

I found a huge ass caterpillar in my garage and didn’t want it eating my plants and was curious what it was so went 6th grade science project style and put some leaves and branches in a jar with it! Took about 5hrs of being in jar and it had already started making itself a cocoon! Gonna wait and see what emerges!
View attachment 1536858View attachment 1536859

View attachment 1536860
Temors is the shit, except for the newest one, shreiker island....horrid acting. If im not mistaken I think thats the caterpillar that turns into a monarch

Adhd? What are you taking for that, last time I actually was prescribed anything I was taking 120mg of adderall, 60 in the morning at 60 mid day.
I take Concerta, it's the best. Adderall did nothing for me but make it so I can't sleep. I was on 5/10/15mg of the xr for a while and yeah it didn't help at all. Then they had me try 30mg over a weekend and the regulars here can attest to what a nightmare that was. I was having full on hallucinations (yay shadow people!) and didn't sleep for like 4 days straight. The way Concerta is formulated it helps with the ADHD depression and/or the depression side of bipolar (which I've got ADHD and depressive type bipolar, yay lol). Concerta plus lamotragine keep me at a pretty even keel, Concerta helps with my focus and depression and the lamotragine keeps my ups from going full blown manic lol.

View attachment 1536858View attachment 1536859

View attachment 1536860
Congratulations! You caught a caterpie! And apparently it's already evolving to a metapod!

Bust out the rockband guitar and set it on expert mode! Or u could bust out the dance dance revolution mat! ;) :cooldance:

View attachment 1536861
I've got neither! Though, ragnarok got delivered this afternoon for the PS5 so that's an option... though idk if hubby would be thrilled about me starting it before him :rofl: though... I AM the one who even bought it in the first place he didn't even realize there was a new GoW coming out till I asked if he'd already pre-ordered it lmao

Temors is the shit, except for the newest one, shreiker island....horrid acting. If im not mistaken I think thats the caterpillar that turns into a monarch
This is monarch kind
7DA91D0C-5CCB-41C2-98FA-06B7AC3FC461.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back