Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take dad to the doctors, I drop him off, do a little shopping, grab a burger/fries at Wendys and head back to the medical center. I eat and kick back listening to xm radio classic vinyl and broke out the Swordfish. Within a few minutes a security guy comes up to the truck all puffed up with self importance and starts his anti tobacco spiel saying if I don't stop vaping tobacco he was calling the cops, I looked at him and said in my best deadpan voice, it ain't tobacky SON, it's cannabis, his tone instantly changed, a big grin on his face he said carry on and walked away..... :shrug: :rofl::headbang:
Work Done! Turnin'2 Wif Canna!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

what's up @Mañ'O'Green . I was reading your QWET to vape thread, thanks for all of your incredible info. BTW do you still make carts? Have you done anything differently or did you stop making carts all together? Thanks for all of your hard work I truly appreciate you.
Best I remember, he stopped making carts. I was looking into making some with my live rosin from fresh froze dry ice shake.

After smoking a fat blunt I have to go for a Triple baconator , two spicy chicken sandwiches, large fries and a large chocolate frostee. I don't eat any fast food at all (once every 2 months or so) when I do I go hard as fuck!
1668121111541.gif

Had to take the blinds down so hubby could get to the trim, so windows got done last night. He said it made him paranoid that people could see him from outside... even though our street is quiet af lol. Ah well :shrug: gotta wait to get to the big one in the middle cause I bought the stuff to do them in April and the large roll seems to be lost to the abyss, so either hubby finds it in the closet of doom (his favorite place to stash things he doesn't know what to do with) or I order a new roll of the large format stuff.
20221110_174052.jpg
20221110_174106.jpg
20221110_174125.jpg
20221110_174225.jpg
20221110_174236.jpg

Good news is no more dirty dog noses ruining those stupid expensive shades, and the windows should be obstructed enough that they maybe don't bark like maniacs every time someone walks by with their dog or to get their mail :rofl: doubtful, but a girl can hope.

The fact that that screen is half up is driving me nuts but there's two huge funnel web spiders who have put a lot of work into their winter homes that have set up shop between the window and screen and I don't want to disturb them :rofl:

That white trim looks *so* crisp against the new paint though, I love it lol. He's gotta do a second coat, maybe tonight when he gets off work idk. No excuse not to since the kids don't have school tomorrow lmao. Then touch ups where he got trim paint on the actual walls cause of course he did :face:

The kids are gone and I'm hyper af :rofl: forgot to take my meds till like 3 something today which is *way* too late for my adhd meds, so I'm basically just cracked out now. Funny how having adhd makes it so the "this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" pictures get flipped in those PSA ads :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back