Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Stoners.

Wow I fell asleep in my chair last night slept until early morning an just went to bed when I woke up. Never even turned the PC off :rofl:.

@trailanimal Those are the darkest buds I have seen. How is the effect?

What kind of craziness is this, I dont think I have ever seen this color before and too you I say "Well done, Sir!"
thanks!, first black bud I've had
Where you using asphalt as a nute? Those things look like they have been smoked already lol.
P1160450.JPG

Same strain, SLAB. Greenie from the spring window grow. The Dark One from the greenhouse.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Stoners.

Wow I fell asleep in my chair last night slept until early morning an just went to bed when I woke up. Never even turned the PC off :rofl:.

@trailanimal Those are the darkest buds I have seen. How is the effect?
the curtain comes down on all the noise
nothing stands in the way
but those few feet
from chair to bed

fast acting brain balm
instant calm
now the task at hand
from chair to bed

sleep lasts long
a little too long maybe
with a puppy in da house

but gone to REM I am
and awake with not much care
about some puppy repair

I had to take dad to the doctors, I drop him off, do a little shopping, grab a burger/fries at Wendys and head back to the medical center. I eat and kick back listening to xm radio classic vinyl and broke out the Swordfish. Within a few minutes a security guy comes up to the truck all puffed up with self importance and starts his anti tobacco spiel saying if I don't stop vaping tobacco he was calling the cops, I looked at him and said in my best deadpan voice, it ain't tobacky SON, it's cannabis, his tone instantly changed, a big grin on his face he said carry on and walked away..... :shrug: :rofl::headbang:

After smoking a fat blunt I have to go for a Triple baconator , two spicy chicken sandwiches, large fries and a large chocolate frostee. I don't eat any fast food at all (once every 2 months or so) when I do I go hard as fuck!

Being developed by a friend in a parallel dimension. I know, a bullshit answer, just don't know if I should say right now.

All good brother, but remember that a star that shines this bright, can't stay in the dark forever hehe. So spill the beans the moment you can, so we can get our hands on some of this cream of the crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back