hey hey Stoners!!!
smoke report......
Black SLAB........
P1160639.JPG

my cradle rocks
my pain drops
in healing REM
once again

With the cold coming in soon, I'm off to get some ducting, connectors and tape. I think, for the time being, I'll just block off the ducting where it's ripped and run it like that until all the repairs are done. It will supply heat for the bedroom side of the house. I can slightly open my bedroom door for return and exposure to the stat.
Just in the way when we start next week of repairs. Gonna get a back up heater, just in case. Pretty sure the start capacitor and the load of the central ac fan motor will spike my generator. I have to disassemble my pellet stove and find the problem....electrical. The gen will support it and other things.

I had to take dad to the doctors, I drop him off, do a little shopping, grab a burger/fries at Wendys and head back to the medical center. I eat and kick back listening to xm radio classic vinyl and broke out the Swordfish. Within a few minutes a security guy comes up to the truck all puffed up with self importance and starts his anti tobacco spiel saying if I don't stop vaping tobacco he was calling the cops, I looked at him and said in my best deadpan voice, it ain't tobacky SON, it's cannabis, his tone instantly changed, a big grin on his face he said carry on and walked away..... :shrug: :rofl::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back