Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take Concerta, it's the best. Adderall did nothing for me but make it so I can't sleep. I was on 5/10/15mg of the xr for a while and yeah it didn't help at all. Then they had me try 30mg over a weekend and the regulars here can attest to what a nightmare that was. I was having full on hallucinations (yay shadow people!) and didn't sleep for like 4 days straight. The way Concerta is formulated it helps with the ADHD depression and/or the depression side of bipolar (which I've got ADHD and depressive type bipolar, yay lol). Concerta plus lamotragine keep me at a pretty even keel, Concerta helps with my focus and depression and the lamotragine keeps my ups from going full blown manic lol.
Yea i was diagnosed young, age 6 actually and by 9 I just couldnt do the adderall anymore, I couldnt eat, basically zombified me. Made me less fidgety but didnt help me, so Ive just been managing unmedicated till I started smoking, now I try and keep a good sativa dominant hybrid that I can puff on all day.

Yea i was diagnosed young, age 6 actually and by 9 I just couldnt do the adderall anymore, I couldnt eat, basically zombified me. Made me less fidgety but didnt help me, so Ive just been managing unmedicated till I started smoking, now I try and keep a good sativa dominant hybrid that I can puff on all day.
Canna helps, but just not enough for me. I also won't smoke if I know I have to drive after, so it ends up relegated to an after dinner activity unless it's Tuesday or Sunday

Man I wanted to get in the shower but I'm STARVING! And I'm not even baked cause I keep forgetting to smoke. Even brought a drink up with me cause I was thirsty when I was downstairs an hour ago and I haven't even opened it yet! I did boot up the system and get the disk in so it can install and be ready for him to play when he gets home at least lol

I might be more "fun" but I hate the whole "can't even finish a single thought->action process" that comes with it :rofl: feel dumb af cause I keep wandering around like an dummy and spinning in circles like wtf am I supposed to be doing lol. Kinda feel like a roomba

Kinda feel like a roomba
1668125178835.gif

1668125237276.gif

U know I don’t use twitter but I did a google search like 3 min ago for Texas rangers to see if they made any trades and there was 1 twitter post that popped up that talked about a trade and looked legit cuz was verified but then was suspicious to me since only had 200 followers so figured something fishy was going on with that!

U know I don’t use twitter but I did a google search like 3 min ago for Texas rangers to see if they made any trades and there was 1 twitter post that popped up that talked about a trade and looked legit cuz was verified but then was suspicious to me since only had 200 followers so figured something fishy was going on with that!
Mlbtraderumors dot com :thumbsup: And I'm gonna be pissed if my boy Jake goes to Texas :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back