Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Blackberry Gum is like the Energizer Bunny .. keeps going, and going, and going...:eek1:

It will come down this week sometime, as temps are low's in the 20's and highs in the 30's.

View attachment 1536152

View attachment 1536155
My indoor girl is a frosty monster at about 64 days.

20221105_150051.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

We dropped off our voting ballots last night.

As long as you are not reusing it not even in the yard. It will leach poisonous levels of metal.

View attachment 1536157
Nope only feed it once then it goes to waste which is the septic system that does leech into the yard.. BUT I will be getting rid of them:condom:I thought SS and aluminum were ok I knew to stay away from brass and copper and other metals but I was obviously about the aluminum think you very much

A little Twenty20 Sour Grape Ogreberry rosin to carry on through the afternoon...
View attachment 1536151

Psst. Hey @Dale's Proper Bud. Doesn't this rosin taste strange after the first few drags? It's actually disgusting, but in a good way. Like fleshy foot funk, caught in the shower trap. :rofl:. Then the terps settle in the back of the palate in 5-10 minutes and the Grape finally emerges. About the same amount of time the full effects take hold. What a great cultivar...

I don’t think I ever could describe it like you just have :doh:but yeah I would have to agree the grape flavor is very subtle definitely taste more of the funk then anything… what I can’t get over is the high like we have said before it just wraps around your head and your in space:dizzy:

Afternoon kittens.....got em all cleared out and Dentist set my dentures, wanted me wear em 24/7 next 3 days to help with swelling but screw that.....couldn't get the bleeding to stop and was drooling like I needed to be fitted for a helmet so took em out. Immediatly no drooling and in no time the bleeding stopped. Will just have to put em after a few days of healing and get used to them then.....Tylenol does Ok with the pain but you know I'm smoking anyways to get ahead of it... :baked:

Nope only feed it once then it goes to waste which is the septic system that does leech into the yard.. BUT I will be getting rid of them:condom:I thought SS and aluminum were ok I knew to stay away from brass and copper and other metals but I was obviously about the aluminum think you very much
Can't you paint it? Pretty sure the gutters on most houses are aluminum and don't seem to be poisoning anything :shrug:

Afternoon kittens.....got em all cleared out and Dentist set my dentures, wanted me wear em 24/7 next 3 days to help with swelling but screw that.....couldn't get the bleeding to stop and was drooling like I needed to be fitted for a helmet so took em out. Immediatly no drooling and in no time the bleeding stopped. Will just have to put em after a few days of healing and get used to them then.....Tylenol does Ok with the pain but you know I'm smoking anyways to get ahead of it... :baked:

Careful about dry socket :biggrin::d5:

Can't you paint it? Pretty sure the gutters on most houses are aluminum and don't seem to be poisoning anything :shrug:
:doh: Yeah never thought about that tunnel vision… either way I have been slowly work them out of the grow but that will work I think if I need to use them :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back