Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Twenty20 Sour Grape Ogreberry rosin to carry on through the afternoon...
Screenshot_20221108-132200.png

Psst. Hey @Dale's Proper Bud. Doesn't this rosin taste strange after the first few drags? It's actually disgusting, but in a good way. Like fleshy foot funk, caught in the shower trap. :rofl:. Then the terps settle in the back of the palate in 5-10 minutes and the Grape finally emerges. About the same amount of time the full effects take hold. What a great cultivar...

Doesn't this rosin taste strange after the first few drags? It's actually disgusting, but in a good way. Like fleshy foot funk, caught in the shower trap. :rofl:. Then the terps settle in the back of the palate in 5-10 minutes and the Grape finally emerges. About the same amount of time the full effects take hold. What a great cultivar...

Eew....Sounds Delightful........... :crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

We dropped off our voting ballots last night.

Yeah it is aluminum but no I am not recirculating So i should be ok then no? :goodluck: ... I did not releaize thank you:yoinks:

And thanks you for the pumpkin reps mossy BBL to catch up happy tuesday:headbang::pass:
As long as you are not reusing it not even in the yard. It will leach poisonous levels of metal.

_DSC5327.JPG

A surfactant is definitely helpful with them. I've also found that their 'solar shield' soil covers help a lot. Function similar to the EB mulch covers and keep the soil more moist. Not quite as effective but I get feeder roots through my topdress and get some visible mycelium growing too.

I used 5 gal rainscience bags and I started using the floraflex felt mats. It has worked great but you still have to slow water otherwise water just pours out the sides.

Mmmmm mmmmm gooooood!!! :headbang:
32258AE8-E995-4195-8F5A-8E37129CC3E3.jpeg

This time around used the big grands cinnamon rolls and seen as it’s time that all the fall flavors are out these were pumpkin cinnamon rolls! Think it was just the icing that was pumpkin flavored tho! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back