Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll definitely be stoned when I go in to vote.
Lmao I smoked this on my way to the polling place! :eyebrows: :d5:
DC56451E-E232-4393-9677-F81B98C41122.jpeg

I went the long way too so I had time to finish! Plus I had my fastbuds hat on! ;)
image.jpg

Need to google search tho cuz I read 5 counties in Texas were supposed to have decriminalizing buds on the ballot but it surely wasn’t on mine and I am in 1 of them 5 counties so not sure what happened! Guess it’s a good thing I got blazed on the way or I may have been giving poll workers a grilling about why it was missing….as if they made the ballots themselves! :shrug::cuss:

I
Lmao I smoked this on my way to the polling place! :eyebrows: :d5:View attachment 1536130

I went the long way too so I had time to finish! Plus I had my fastbuds hat on! ;)
View attachment 1536131

Need to google search tho cuz I read 5 counties in Texas were supposed to have decriminalizing buds on the ballot but it surely wasn’t on mine and I am in 1 of them 5 counties so not sure what happened! Guess it’s a good thing I got blazed on the way or I may have been giving polling workers a grilling about why it was missing….as if they made the ballots themselves! :shrug::cuss:
If it was supposed to be on your ballot, But wasnt, I'd definitely be asking questions!

I think I got jipped! :cuss:

I asked my mom too since she did early voting and she said she also didn’t see the question! I checked back of 2nd page which was just 1 question I saw about a huge bond package for road improvements but I saw nothing else on front nor on the back so I’m confuzzled! :shrug:

I think I got jipped! :cuss:

I asked my mom too since she did early voting and she said she also didn’t see the question! I checked back of 2nd page which was just 1 question I saw about a huge bond package for road improvements but I saw nothing else on front nor on the back so I’m confuzzled! :shrug:
I'd contact that group and let them know. They will likely have info/some way to report it to the correct officials.

Double up a piece of window screen, that was going to be what I used but the hardware store was closed, LOL even a crocheted type item would work.
Thanks for ringing my bell! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I use window screen on the separator of my Earthboxes. I have some on hand.

I'd contact that group and let them know. They will likely have info/some way to report it to the correct officials.
I sent them an email asking if they know why it would be missing besides the state plotting against us smokers! Wondering if this is a widespread thing or what! I know I’m right on the county line but supposed to be Denton county as that’s where I gotta go for vehicle registration etc!

Took me Years of Practice......... :biggrin: ...and apologies.......to Hold me Gob....

If something Really Irritates me...I Normally rewrite 3 times before I'm Calm enough to post .....:crying:...I'm sitting behind the screen going......:cuss:

Cheers for Testing @DDubs ....:headbang:..Appreciated..... That's how it gets me.......I Think everything is Hillarious..including me.....

View attachment 1536091

What cross you on.....?
As long as we think we are funny, thats what matters.

What do you mean?

Ooooh....I've been looking for an xmas prezzy for hubby..............:eyebrows:

This Blackberry Gum is like the Energizer Bunny .. keeps going, and going, and going...:eek1:

It will come down this week sometime, as temps are low's in the 20's and highs in the 30's.

11-8bbg.jpg

seedstockers2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back