Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all I am back from shopping for a pork shoulder roast. I have my Xvape one all fixed up and waiting at home for me to finish shopping. Well F'me. I went to Sprouts, Walmart Super Center, Von's and finally to WinCo Foods to find a pork roast?

Anyhow mission accomplished.

Yabadaba dooooooooooo.

Dabs Label.gif

Can't you paint it? Pretty sure the gutters on most houses are aluminum and don't seem to be poisoning anything :shrug:
Aluminum does not easily give up ions to pure water but after the salts we add to feed the plants; it is an all new ball game! I learned this lesson about metal leaching the hard way.

If you wanted to keep the aluminum I think powder coat would last the longest. I think he has a metal shop and can make what he wants? I would make a stand that does not come in contact with the runoff into plastic. Then use the runoff in the yard. Putting it in the septic system can mess with the microbes eventually (it takes quite a bit of nitrogen though).

If you wanted to keep the aluminum I think powder coat would last the longest. I think he has a metal shop and can make what he wants? I would make a stand that does not come in contact with the runoff into plastic. Then use the runoff in the yard. Putting it in the septic system can mess with the microbes eventually (it takes quite a bit of nitrogen though).

Yessir think I got it figured out a little easy too though I am just gonna use 5 gallon bucket with a big hole in the lid then sit my SS solo stand on that and viola:cooldance: that for the ideas guys they did help:biggrin: :d5::pass:

Think about got my thread rewrite again gotta proof read it again though BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back