Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smoking:
family-guy.gif

So possibly the worst part about covid....the alterted taste. All my favorite food and drink tastes like garbage now. Ive lost about 10lbs because I just cant stand how food tastes rn. Not even smoking helps with that...
One of the nurses in the ER told me she just ate bland food for a couple weeks. Not that it brought back the amount of flavor when she was done but it didn't taste funny anymore.:shrug: anecdotal but maybe try

One of the nurses in the ER told me she just ate bland food for a couple weeks. Not that it brought back the amount of flavor when she was done but it didn't taste funny anymore.:shrug: anecdotal but maybe try
Ive been eating crackers and soups. Every once and a while I'll try to eat like a good burger, or some of my favorite take out. Bland food is definitely ingestable I just wish that I could enjoy my food instead of eating to be alive, because thats how it feels right now. It is what it is, from what Ive been reading its taken some people almost 2 full years to get their sense of taste back to norm.

Ive been eating crackers and soups. Every once and a while I'll try to eat like a good burger, or some of my favorite take out. Bland food is definitely ingestable I just wish that I could enjoy my food instead of eating to be alive, because thats how it feels right now. It is what it is, from what Ive been reading its taken some people almost 2 full years to get their sense of taste back to norm.
Between my limited diet with da betes and my food tasting like concrete half the time i think i feel you

Between my limited diet with da betes and my food tasting like concrete half the time i think i feel you
Oooo yeah, a few people I work with have diabetes and it seems difficult to deal with. Especially my old operator, some days he seems great others it seems like he is ready to keel over. My step dad just got diagnosed with diabetes about 3 months ago. He is handling it well though.

Oooo yeah, a few people I work with have diabetes and it seems difficult to deal with. Especially my old operator, some days he seems great others it seems like he is ready to keel over. My step dad just got diagnosed with diabetes about 3 months ago. He is handling it well though.
That's good that he's handling it well. Ya i changed my diet completely overnight and changed companies for work. I guess mine is mostly under control but I have really severe gut pains from my pancreas from being undiagnosed and letting it go for so long. So the only problems i have is when I get "stressed" it hurts so bad i can barely stand and I also have trouble keeping up my calorie count cuz i burn so much at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back