Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about building in my garage a automatic irrigation and fertilisation setup … gotta upgrade my garage:shrug:

also thought about isolating walls for temperature and humidity control…only Thing is… the smell:gassy:

Sup my fellow stoners and growmies, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and or night. I just finished smoking a jay of some home grown sour stomper (my fav strain so far) jamming on the ole guitarra electrica listening to pink floyd. Can't wait for my megacrop tent to finish up then it's time to make some extracts. @Jean-O wya broski still gotta see your LP!

View attachment 1535994View attachment 1535995
View attachment 1535930

Like the guitar! Looks a lot like my epiphone explorer evo, but that looks like a jackson headstock. By far my favorite bodystyle. My reaper 6 plays better though. But my sg is my most expensive guitar. Its also my only broken guitar.

DPB is that expanded aluminum? and are you recirculating or drain to waste? Aluminum will leach into the nutrients and kill the plant. Stainless steel is ok but cannot tell from the picture.
Yeah it is aluminum but no I am not recirculating So i should be ok then no? :goodluck: ... I did not releaize thank you:yoinks:

And thanks you for the pumpkin reps mossy BBL to catch up happy tuesday:headbang::pass:

I do have installed carbon filters rn but … smell is strong…
Is there a negative air pressure in your tent? I try to make sure that Im at least doubling the volume of the tent. The filter and ducting will actually dampen then fans power a bit, you actually move 20-30% less air than if nothing was connected to it

Do someone know about software development … I was thinking to use peristaltic pumps to optimise even better the fertilisation process with relays connected to an arduino / raspberry to personalise feeding schedules :smoking: I am so lazy:crying:

Is there a negative air pressure in your tent? I try to make sure that Im at least doubling the volume of the tent. The filter and ducting will actually dampen then fans power a bit, you actually move 20-30% less air than if nothing was connected to it

there is no negative air pressure in the tent rn maybe the filter is old.. not sure..i have to investigate further:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back