Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do that a lot too, delete posts without posting them. I think it comes from many years of foot-in-mouth condition.

Took me Years of Practice......... :biggrin: ...and apologies.......to Hold me Gob....

If something Really Irritates me...I Normally rewrite 3 times before I'm Calm enough to post .....:crying:...I'm sitting behind the screen going......:cuss:

The thing is, I think I'm funny right now.... but maybe thats the finger dabs talking, lol

Cheers for Testing @DDubs ....:headbang:..Appreciated..... That's how it gets me.......I Think everything is Hillarious..including me.....

cheshire.gif

What cross you on.....?

anigif_original-26283-1427475090-25.gif

GOOD MORNING AFN!
Here's yesterday's work
DETAILS
Take a quick look and see what ya think about what I did for my only problem girl, 3BOG.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...50r-and-various-fire-girls.89097/post-2688410
BEFORE
View attachment 1536079
AFTER
View attachment 1536080View attachment 1536081View attachment 1536082View attachment 1536083View attachment 1536084
Crazy Knows Candy by Twenty20
View attachment 1536085
View attachment 1536078

You vagazzled them @WildBill ...........?.............................:eyebrows:

anigif_original-26283-1427475090-25.gif

GOOD MORNING AFN!
Here's yesterday's work
DETAILS
Take a quick look and see what ya think about what I did for my only problem girl, 3BOG.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...50r-and-various-fire-girls.89097/post-2688410
BEFORE
View attachment 1536079
AFTER
View attachment 1536080View attachment 1536081View attachment 1536082View attachment 1536083View attachment 1536084
Crazy Knows Candy by Twenty20
View attachment 1536085
View attachment 1536078

My 3bog was the plant that garnered the most concern, she was really light shy, but didnt lag a bit, I got her thru that and she is going to be my first finisher, 61 days and the pistils are just starting to color down with some chunky buds forming, I think she is going to go another 2-3 weeks, 77 days or so.

My 3bog was the plant that garnered the most concern, she was really light shy, but didnt lag a bit, I got her thru that and she is going to be my first finisher, 61 days and the pistils are just starting to color down with some chunky buds forming, I think she is going to go another 2-3 weeks, 77 days or so.
This is pretty much exactly how mine was as well. Very droopy in the beginning but not slow really at all and then boom all the sudden just buds all over.

Good Morning @Dale's Proper Bud what's your plans for today,,,,,,doing some dabs and then go vote...

Hey @Talonxracer. I am glad you ask I was wanting to ask you something do you have qualms/regrets with your unicorn? Thinking I am gonna pull the trigger on one today but then I see the mini q7 but that doesn’t have quartz cup that is the biggest reason I want the unicorn is for the quartz cup coil :wall::thanks:

But no big plans workin then vote OMWH then smoke and eat a bunch canna till I pass out playing with the girls
1667914412277.gif

Hey @Talonxracer. I am glad you ask I was wanting to ask you something do you have qualms/regrets with your unicorn? Thinking I am gonna pull the trigger on one today but then I see the mini q7 but that doesn’t have quartz cup that is the biggest reason I want the unicorn is for the quartz cup coil :wall::thanks:

But no big plans workin then vote OMWH then smoke and eat a bunch canna till I pass out playing with the girls
View attachment 1536092
I love the Unicorn, the quartz cup/coil setup is awesome, heavy hits that will blow you away! I would suggest snagging the spare cups and coils accessory when you order the Unicorn, it makes a dabbing night go far easier!

The girls were real thirsty, gave them a quick splash of 32oz each 3 hours before lights out and plan on another 32 oz after they wake up tonight. 3bog is front right
IMG_20221108_083440.jpg

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to just before putting her back in the tent. I could see better looking leaves below what was right up against the tent's back wall......where it was shaded a bit. She also was a tri-leaf formation instead of two. her buds are developing well though.
I've got 4 more seeds of her, but if she's gonna be that sensitive, I'd have to grow her by herself in my small tent. It depends on how well Purple Kong does in this grow, whether I'll grow something for production under that light. It worked great in combo with the SP3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back