Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Unicorn, the quartz cup/coil setup is awesome, heavy hits that will blow you away! I would suggest snagging the spare cups and coils accessory when you order the Unicorn, it makes a dabbing night go far easier!
Sweet thanks buddy and yup planed on it :biggrin::d5:

My Jrs are sucking up a gallon in 24hrs
Mine are drinking about 3/4 gallon and increasing as the days go on, especially the meph wedding and cdlc, but watering these autoflower bags from Rain Science required a new approach to watering for me, a combo of bottom and top watering.

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to just before putting her back in the tent. I could see better looking leaves below what was right up against the tent's back wall......where it was shaded a bit. She also was a tri-leaf formation instead of two. her buds are developing well though.
I've got 4 more seeds of her, but if she's gonna be that sensitive, I'd have to grow her by herself in my small tent. It depends on how well Purple Kong does in this grow, whether I'll grow something for production under that light. It worked great in combo with the SP3000
What I did to accommodate 3bog's light shyness was to put a damn mesh material suspended above her to reduce the PAR she was receiving, it worked well enough.
IMG_20221017_080933.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are drinking about 3/4 gallon and increasing as the days go on, especially the meph wedding and cdlc, but watering these autoflower bags from Rain Science required a new approach to watering for me, a combo of bottom and top watering.
Yeah, they are a bit different. I've been top watering them, then doing something, them coming back and doing it again. I do concentrate on the outer of the bag in the first round. I do that and get it close to the memory weight and bottom water until it stops taking it up within 10 min.

I do think a good surfactant is a must in these bags.

Only questionable website I bought from just in case they were some kinda shady operation I got a prepaid visa from gas station and used that but also did thru PayPal so I had somewhere to go for refund if place ripped me off! Good thing I did too cuz it was indeed a ripoff site! PayPal realized they weren’t legit when they checked and his claimed date package was shipped was like 5 days prior but they didn’t even create a fake shipping label til after they spoke to PayPal so they refunded me!
Thanks! I will just order it from somewhere else. I don't want a hassle Grasscity has it for $21 more. I would rather deal with them knowing they're legit.

What I did to accommodate 3bog's light shyness was to put a damn mesh material suspended above her to reduce the PAR she was receiving, it worked well enough.View attachment 1536096
Yeah, I remember you doing that and it didn't sink in at the time.
I can't think of anything off the top of my head that I can use that I have on hand.
Hmmmmm.........maybe a paint strainer bag I used for my FFJ filtering would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back