Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainlining.....like rubbing cocaine into your gums.
You are taking Pure Essential of cannabis and absorbing it direct into your boodstream.

#FingerDabs

I Know from exerience that sometimes Dragon meds are too strong Initially for some people....what we say is..stick with it for 4 days....and you will get Used to it....

So last year ....I Sacrificed myself...took #FingerDabs every day to see if it Ceilinged out after 4 or 5 days................it Didn't....

I had exactly the same effect for 10-14 days until the Donor dried up.

And yes....one of the first things I said in Globals is...this is actualy Too Strong for me....... :crying: ....Think on that.....:yeah:...
I have really thunk on it, and just do not get it. WTF is in that early goo that hits so hard? THCa ain't supposed to do that, and none of the other cannabinoids are either. Go bloody figure. If this stuff hits you too hard, I'm hesitant to try it.
The other thing, actually part of the first, that I don't get is the dosage. Surely rubbing one's gums would be a hell of a lot smaller dose than most would use as a dab, which means this shit is even stronger than the results would otherwise suggest.

Call me confuzzled to the max. I'd love to find out what is going on with that stuff. :bow:

Buster seems to know when I wake up and he will not let me lay in bed and relax for a bit before I get up, he wants his morning food routine, NOW! :rofl:

2019-04-19.jpeg
:doh: :kitty: ppp

Need to sort the crap on top of the deep freezer today, and empty out and disassemble the last rat cage since it appears that the last of my males died (old age, been waiting on them to drop off one by one) so I can sterilize that and put it up in the attic with the rest. Otherwise I think today will be a pretty laid back day for me. Would like to take the upholstery attachment of the rug cleaner to the kitchen chairs but we will see if I get to it lol.

Mainlining.....like rubbing cocaine into your gums.
You are taking Pure Essential of cannabis and absorbing it direct into your boodstream.

#FingerDabs

I Know from exerience that sometimes Dragon meds are too strong Initially for some people....what we say is..stick with it for 4 days....and you will get Used to it....

So last year ....I Sacrificed myself...took #FingerDabs every day to see if it Ceilinged out after 4 or 5 days................it Didn't....

I had exactly the same effect for 10-14 days until the Donor dried up.

And yes....one of the first things I said in Globals is...this is actualy Too Strong for me....... :crying: ....Think on that.....:yeah:...
I have really thunk on it, and just do not get it. WTF is in that early goo that hits so hard? THCa ain't supposed to do that, and none of the other cannabinoids are either. Go bloody figure. If this stuff hits you too hard, I'm hesitant to try it.
The other thing, actually part of the first, that I don't get is the dosage. Surely rubbing one's gums would be a hell of a lot smaller dose than most would use as a dab, which means this shit is even stronger than the results would otherwise suggest.

Call me confuzzled to the max. I'd love to find out what is going on with that stuff. :bow:
I gave it a try last night with the double grape, I could feel the gums tingling but I really didn't get any heart rate increase and maybe a bit more stoned..... I think I should give it a try in the AM before the grows sunset.

@Mossy, you mentioned to firmly rub the leaf, can you get the same high if you lightly rub the resin off? Could there be something in the green leaf matter that is released from firmly rubbing that decarbs the thca?

I gave it a try last night with the double grape, I could feel the gums tingling but I really didn't get any heart rate increase and maybe a bit more stoned..... I think I should give it a try in the AM before the grows sunset.

@Mossy, you mentioned to firmly rub the leaf, can you get the same high if you lightly rub the resin off? Could there be something in the green leaf matter that is released from firmly rubbing that decarbs the thca?
I did it after trimming, so I squeezed buds and it was a mature plant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back