Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me confuzzled to the max.

As Confused as I am...or the suggestions in the staff room are.....:shrug:....IF they can do this.....why did no-one ever tell us.......?

I Know Afghan dominants have a double Harvest point.....Late over Amber..narcotic...

Over Cloudy only......Energetic Up high......and I Think that is what I'm getting....the Early high.....but I 'Scoped one of the Active Sugar Fans yesterday...and it wasn't Cloudy...it was Glass...:shrug:...go Figure.......

Who specified Cloudy in the first place...?....Lost in Legend and Lore...?.......:shrug:

If this stuff hits you too hard, I'm hesitant to try it.

Yup....just do a light dose....repeat after 20 minutes if it doesn't work......:headbang: ....

Surely rubbing one's gums would be a hell of a lot smaller dose than most would use as a dab, which means this shit is even stronger than the results would otherwise suggest

Yup....:headbang:..just enough to Feel on your finger thumb.....feel them tack together...

I gave it a try last night with the double grape, I could feel the gums tingling but I really didn't get any heart rate increase and maybe a bit more stoned..... I think I should give it a try in the AM before the grows sunset.

Give it a Go Sober..........:headbang:.....

you mentioned to firmly rub the leaf, can you get the same high if you lightly rub the resin off?

Yes...that is what I Think I am doing.......just rubbling the Globe heads off onto me fingers.

Could there be something in the green leaf matter that is released from firmly rubbing that decarbs the thca?

No green matter...no green stain..no bruised or dying leaf....I am literally breaking the heads off.....IMO.

I did it after trimming, so I squeezed buds and it was a mature plant...

Yep...Cheers.....:pighug:....and you know what...IMO..it is Stronger Before the bud goes over enough to harvest.......

When a Bud is ready to harvest...the Tackiness changes....and it is the really immature stuff that Kicks me ass....:biggrin:

As Confused as I am...or the suggestions in the staff room are.....:shrug:....IF they can do this.....why did no-one ever tell us.......?

I Know Afghan dominants have a double Harvest point.....Late over Amber..narcotic...

Over Cloudy only......Energetic Up high......and I Think that is what I'm getting....the Early high.....but I 'Scoped one of the Active Sugar Fans yesterday...and it wasn't Cloudy...it was Glass...:shrug:...go Figure.......

Who specified Cloudy in the first place...?....Lost in Legend and Lore...?.......:shrug:

Yup....just do a light dose....repeat after 20 minutes if it doesn't work......:headbang: ....

Yup....:headbang:..just enough to Feel on your finger thumb.....feel them tack together...

Give it a Go Sober..........:headbang:.....

Yes...that is what I Think I am doing.......just rubbling the Globe heads off onto me fingers.

No green matter...no green stain..no bruised or dying leaf....I am literally breaking the heads off.....IMO.

Yep...Cheers.....:pighug:....and you know what...IMO..it is Stronger Before the bud goes over enough to harvest.......

When a Bud is ready to harvest...the Tackiness changes....and it is the really immature stuff that Kicks me ass....:biggrin:
I'm gonna try it again after I get home from work. I have 2 plants that are just a couple weeks into flower I'll try with

I'm gonna try it again after I get home from work. I have 2 plants that are just a couple weeks into flower I'll try with

Appreciated....... :headbang: ......I Needed to Know it wasn't just Me going loopy............:biggrin:....nowhere have I Seen it mentioned.....:shrug:...nearest is Charas....but everything I've read says they are Cured....

Appreciated....... :headbang: ......I Needed to Know it wasn't just Me going loopy............:biggrin:....nowhere have I Seen it mentioned.....:shrug:...nearest is Charas....but everything I've read says they are Cured....
I think charas is cured so it can be packaged and shipped around the world and it preserves it better :shrug: so the curing might really be more about logistics then effects. But rubbing it on my gums was a totally different effect then the scissor hash I smoked from the same trimming session

I got my buddy going trying it tonight with his girls but they are about ready to harvest though:shrug:… he should hopefully be a good candidate since he is a none smoker.. told him all about it and he said he’ll try:goodluck:

I will try it tonight again for science and all :headbang::biggrin:

Another thought I am exhausted today it’s either the time change or the finger dabs:shrug:… I must admit I went to bed much later then I said.. I only got about 4 hrs sleep max and not very good sleep I woke up in the middle which is odd normally once I’m out I am comatose

1667845473437.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back