Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG......shopping in....dogs fed and Treated...chickens ..ducks treaed...us bacon sani'd and coffeed..........and Chocoate in the Fridge.............

blue theme.gif

@WildBill ...it isn't the Butt....it is just that is how I want to Feel......:vibe:.....and I Do......might have just been a bit giddy for the shopping........:doc1:.....but I Hope it continues 'til I get the dishes done...........:crying:

Stay Safe @Xmas .....do what you are told...the Locals Know what to do.......keep your head down....

and don't wear Red Slippers.....

View attachment 1535658
In Orlando it shouldn't be too bad....the entrance and exit points along the coastlines are what gets the worst due to the low lying land and the full force of wind off the ocean.....

Morning @WildBill .......how's it progressing this morning?
I cleaned up inside as much as I could yesterday before the pain got too much. Have a lot more days of that. Outdoors can wait.
A friend of the group, a one man general contractor, is coming by in an hour to see what needs to be done. Seems to be a young single guy with cat......LOL! Got that from a quick convo yesterday. I was told he may be open for a write-off as a donation to the Org. They are fully tax-deductible. The roof and supporting structure is priority. Ducting and insulation I can handle. I suck at tape, bed and texture on sheetrock, so he'll probally handle that. We'll see how that comes out. We'll see if he's canna friendly, but naturally cautious. Interior work should only be a day, so concealment of the grow shouldn't be a problem. I'll have Alexa make noise to hide the faint sounds from the room. Girls are stinking a bit, but the filters are hooked up and it's early flower.
After he leaves, I'm taking to the electrical Co-op and see If they chop the dead trees.

After he leaves and my phone call, the 2x4 gets thinned. All are stacking nicely and there are bunches of large colas in the making. Shouldn't be too difficult to pick out the winners.
EVERYONE needs watering! I need to try something with 3BOG. Picky ass tri-leafed slut is my only problem child. She's still early enough in flower, I think I can try some sort of folier feed with a bit of aminos to help get some nutes to her that way. I think YaWhey ferment with aminos and a little Blue Gold Flower.

Stay Safe @Xmas .....do what you are told...the Locals Know what to do.......keep your head down....

and don't wear Red Slippers.....

View attachment 1535658

No worries. I like the real deal.
Will drink some Coronas and watch the show :cheers: I’ll snap some photos of it, if it’s severe.
Thank you for your concerns @Mossy :toke:

In Orlando it shouldn't be too bad....the entrance and exit points along the coastlines are what gets the worst due to the low lying land and the full force of wind off the ocean.....

Thank you, but with our minor measurements i bet it will be more then just some small wind-guts. 14-28mm of rain is a lot back home, but here it will be 2-4 inches with some places getting 6 inches, wich would be catastrophic with our standards, lol.

Time to hit the pool-area. :drunks:

I msg the guy, with it lightly raining, I suggested this afternoon or tomorrow morning. It will be 9am tomorrow. It'll give me time to get some more done.

And I can jump on the girls NOW...........................and get high now.
Canna coffee and a couple of one hitters of hash to get things rocking NOW.

GOT to SQUISH TODAY! I've got 6 4g bags packed since last Thursday night. Been sitting in a Grove bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back