Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get up in the morning and finally switch out the outlets and switches. Not in a huge rush though since I'm gonna have to take the plates all off when I do the backsplash but I guess the ones I don't have to mess with again I can do. Meh. I've got another week and a half before I can put up the backsplash since the paint has to cure for 3 weeks. I've got the stain for the lowers picked out but I gotta grab that still. Need to make a decision on the drawer thing before I start all that though. Which means I need to get measurements next time I go downstairs so I can figure that out :rofl: Trim needs painted next, then I can put the chalkboard back up and get that out of the hall lol. Then staining and maybe a cabinet to drawer conversion :rofl: then backsplash, counters, and the floor lmao. No sweat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The first ones looked at me weird enough that I started trying to figure out what the fuck was going on…..then I heard myself the second time and just laughed out loud and pretended like nothing out of the ordinary was going on while changing course towards home :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
What it just came out..... duh hello :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got the RO hooked up and seeds soaking :eyebrows:

Anyone else hear that old alka-seltzer commercial when dropping seeds to soak?

Plop plop fizz fizz.....

20221105_161317.jpg
20221105_163828.jpg
20221105_171239.jpg

0 ppm :cooldance:

……just took Duder for his walk. Said Good Morning to two different groups of people before realizing I was too stoned to be talking to normies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That was me at Walmart just now! ;) :rofl:
10C0E4DA-4CE6-4CFE-ABE0-2442BC2F2054.jpeg

When going shopping for wall stuffs u gots to get on the level! :woohoo1::smokeit:

1667699572790.gif

No eggos in dis mudda fukka! Homemade buttermilk waffles and some smoky links for tonight’s din-din! :headbang:
48B6ED59-A9A3-42ED-9A17-D8ACBF5F021D.jpeg

Woke up at 6am to help moms with the usual Saturday routine! She went to a new farmers market that was like 30min away and of course she forgot 2 totes of product! So left house at 8:30 and dropped her and all the product off and drove home! Took her stuff back and drove home again and only had time to come inside and pack a quick refill on my “king palm for da road” and was out the door again! Wound up not getting home til 3:30 and was hurting and tired as fuck so needed an easy dinner! :thumbsup:

Luckily my road trips weren’t made empty handed :eyebrows:

889BCB21-7C4F-46A3-8D2A-7D6B5CCAC06C.jpeg
4606BB33-1C15-42DA-B27F-25FF863E1293.jpeg
52EFD2FA-5A13-4EDE-893E-6A1CDAA196E0.jpeg

Didn’t get home where I was done running around til 3:30 but at least by that time I had already taken down 2&2/3 kingy palmers so I was at least uber toasty! ;) :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back