Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No eggos in dis mudda fukka! Homemade buttermilk waffles and some smoky links for tonight’s din-din! :headbang:
View attachment 1535121

Woke up at 6am to help moms with the usual Saturday routine! She went to a new farmers market that was like 30min away and of course she forgot 2 totes of product! So left house at 8:30 and dropped her and all the product off and drove home! Took her stuff back and drove home again and only had time to come inside and pack a quick refill on my “king palm for da road” and was out the door again! Wound up not getting home til 3:30 and was hurting and tired as fuck so needed an easy dinner! :thumbsup:

Luckily my road trips weren’t made empty handed :eyebrows:

View attachment 1535122View attachment 1535123View attachment 1535124

Didn’t get home where I was done running around til 3:30 but at least by that time I had already taken down 2&2/3 kingy palmers so I was at least uber toasty! ;) :pass:
Big fan of breakfast for dinner :smoking:

Well, I no longer have a tree in my house and there is a tarp covering my roof!!!
I'm so thankful and grateful!
There's a roofer in the group that is coming out tomorrow to check what it will take to repair the hole.

There were 8 guys that came out and they were from the volunteer fire department. They brought out their equipment and went to work!

These guys have been an absolutely a lifesaver! It was so overwhelming when they came out. I've never had anyone help me, much less a group that was there to help me.

Fuck! I know I needed to buy a tarp to mix my media, but I really didn't want to go to these measures to get a tarp!

If I win the Poweball tonight, this organization is gonna get a valuable supporter! If I don't, I'll still do what I can when everything is all said n done

Best fucking wreckanize! :headbang:

1667700453457.gif

Well, I no longer have a tree in my house and there is a tarp covering my roof!!!
There's a roofer in the group that is coming out tomorrow to check what it will take to repair the hole.

There were 8 guys that came out and they were from the volunteer fire department. They brought out their equipment and went to work!

These guys have been an absolutely a lifesaver! It was so overwhelming when they came out. I've never had anyone help me, much less a group that was there to help me.

Fuck! I know I needed to buy a tarp to mix my media, but I really didn't want to go to these measures to get a tarp!

If I win the Poweball tonight, this organization is gonna get a valuable supporter! If I don't, I'll still do what I can when everything is all said n done
Hey now I’m winning it so I’ll make a donation in your honor! :pighug::crying:

Happy to hear the good news Bill! :bighug::pass: Good luck with reconstruction

Good work rallying the crew! Honestly, I was having trouble with the image of @Fermented_Fruitz on yr roof one-handing a chainsaw while huffing a blunt and shouting "yaaaaa-hooooo."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back