Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more lids *somewhere* lol
20221105_203611.jpg

Feel like he probably wouldn't be taking the FedEx route via NJ but I could be wrong :rofl:
:yeahthat:
Could swing down the coast and then cut across and grab @Dabber @Cerebral Goo and maybe @Bill.de.Cat on the way too :vibe:

pssh i had already thought about that I was hoping you'd come in land a touch :eek1: PLUS by the time we pick everyone up and get there they will have it all done

I'm along the way as well! I call dibs on the aux cord :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pssshhh I’ll cook to order once I get there :rofl:
:woohoo:on that note:idea: second thought that may work then we can just show up for the after party :smokeout:

There's more lids *somewhere* lol
View attachment 1535104

That reminds me of another chore....
I am always grabbing a plastic bowl(leaving the lid behind) to put screws, bolts, nuts and or bit and pieces of whatever new project I am working on, into. I have a huge selection of lids just taking up space that need to be tossed out! :shrug:

I'm strongly considering building out drawers for the bottom cabinets :kitty: definitely the two medium ones and the super narrow one. Idk about the blind corner. Also removing the non-functional trash compacter and putting in a pull out trashcan drawer thing with the same cabinet facing. Lol it's a good thing hubby really likes me :rofl::rofl:

:yeahthat:

pssh i had already thought about that I was hoping you'd come in land a touch :eek1: PLUS by the time we pick everyone up and get there they will have it all done

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:woohoo:on that note:idea: second thought that may work then we can just show up for the after party :smokeout:
The hang is more important than the work…..

Trying to work up the ambition to clean and tear down my tent today so I can just get my soil and plant tomorrow....but I also just wanna sit, smoke, and veg in front of the tv too. Choices.....choices
Call it a mental health emergency and take it easy and get at it in the.morning.

That reminds me of another chore....
I am always grabbing a plastic bowl(leaving the lid behind) to put screws, bolts, nuts and or bit and pieces of whatever new project I am working on, into. I have a huge selection of lids just taking up space that need to be tossed out! :shrug:
Oh mine are in jars lol! My grandpa's woodshop has so many coffee cans of random hardware :rofl: but they get rusty like that. Mason jar with the lid on keeps a better barrier I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back