Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defining moment in our History............:yeah:...you'll be able to guess a Stoners AGE by saying..have you Shared........?

If they have...they are Pre2020....:pass:

I let everyone roll their own when they come round most of the time.
Did recently share with some mates, had to have been the first time since the start of the pandemic. I did feel a little hesitant at first but soon fell back into the old habits.

Nice...figured out how to link in the middle of my main thread so anyone can go straight to my current grow without having to weed through all the other stuff..........yes, pun intended. :rofl:

A0F02176-6FF2-4042-A342-DB6FA9A8143D.jpeg

Good morning all. Saw an interesting article today. Appearently sean combs, yes puff daddy, is buying out cresco. Makes me wonder whats gonna happen to them as a company. I pretty much only buy cresco or sister brands when I go to dispensaries. Thats still gonna be quite a bit now....

Mutant Genetics
Granite Runtz (auto)
:yeahthat: I got granite haze going now just germed
Atlas Seeds
Froot by the foot
and :yeahthat: I got this one curious how it goes
I saw someone on here growing froot by the foot but I cant remember who when I was cruising around looking at journals back when I first signed up. But I thought it was an auto, mines are photos. But it looked tastey regardless

Grease Gun I chopped last night while smoking on some Ogreberry super terp.....these are all dince buds....and those COB lights seem to help with the lower bud sites.....
20221104_175535.jpg
20221104_211349.jpg
20221104_172934.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back