Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
C9BFEAE6-6145-4FC9-9249-845515F5E0FF.jpeg

work work work:smokeout::vibe::chimp:

Morning @Jean-O ... :pass: ..sharing one.......

I suppose...as far as jobs go at 5 am in the morning...at least it is quiet and peaceful......:headbang:

I've stopped trimming......:biggrin:....saves a load of work.....

Yup.......:headbang:....if Adults have a bug it is hitty missy if you get it.....when the Kids do...you are guaranteed.......:coffee2:

They are virillent....

Reports in the staff room say it takes some shaking..

Yeah...it changes how you look at stuff now......:bday:...if I see anyone blowing the candles out on a cake I'm Thinking.....Don't Anyone eat it..........:yoinks:.....
I thought the same exact thing at the last birthday party I was at. Nooo not all over the cake.... Cup cakes from now on..... LOL :rofl:

Got my updates done, got my pumpkins ready, just waiting on it to warm up a bit and get a little less overcast....going to be doing this right out by the compost bin so it should be easy clean up...:shrug:...we'll see.

Thanks to everyone, @blue , @Mossy , and others out there help me get the Cultivar’s Club Badge.

Now I feel important :cooldance:

Got my updates done, got my pumpkins ready, just waiting on it to warm up a bit and get a little less overcast....going to be doing this right out by the compost bin so it should be easy clean up...:shrug:...we'll see.

I can just See you next Autumn Thinking where the Hell have all those self seeded Pumkins come from.....?...... :crying:

Thanks again to @Mossy for the reputation points :thanks:

It really is nice to be back both growing again and on this site with all you amazing people.
Thanks one more time to you ALL :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back