Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day to everyone. Drinking coffee smoking on fresh outdoor and trimming bud since 5 am.
:pass:
I wound up with a touch of the bug last week and felt super run down all week thank God I finally snapped out of whatever that was.... I hate when the kids go back to school and bring home all the germs.....

Remember back not so long ago when you use to share a joint with several people? Now when I smoke down with my friends I just roll a joint for everyone who wants to toke so I don't have to share my J any more lol.... Im pretty sure I have all but forgotten how to pass a joint any more....

Gardens doing great ❗ excited about the seedlings critical kush, fat bannana, an fuel d og all great and I have found real skunk odor buds off that critical kush in the past looking for that skunky cultivar as well as looking for gas in the fuel ⛽ fuel ⛽ ⛽ ⛽ ⛽ d og .great times to be alive !!!
20221105_032917.jpg
20221105_032829.jpg

Yeah, like that......this a bb code forum?....totally spaced and was only looking at html code

Click on your Avatar
Click on Signature
Type what you want
Highlight it
Screenshot_20221105-103410_Brave.jpg

Go to the first post on the thread you wish to link.
Copy the link from the share button at the top

Screenshot_20221105-103746_Brave.jpg

Then click the link button at the top of Signatures and paste in the link making sure you txt is still highlighted. Job done no need for any coding

Screenshot_20221105-103410_Brave.jpg

Good Day to everyone. Drinking coffee smoking on fresh outdoor and trimming bud since 5 am.
I wound up with a touch of the bug last week and felt super run down all week thank God I finally snapped out of whatever that was.... I hate when the kids go back to school and bring home all the germs.....

Remember back not so long ago when you use to share a joint with several people? Now when I smoke down with my friends I just roll a joint for everyone who wants to toke so I don't have to share my J any more lol.... Im pretty sure I have all but forgotten how to pass a joint any more....

Yup these days sharing a joint isn't seen in a good light... :yoinks:
:pass:But I have......shared.... :shrug:

Last edited:

Morning @Jean-O ... :pass: ..sharing one.......

I suppose...as far as jobs go at 5 am in the morning...at least it is quiet and peaceful......:headbang:

I've stopped trimming......:biggrin:....saves a load of work.....

I hate when the kids go back to school and bring home all the germs.....

Yup.......:headbang:....if Adults have a bug it is hitty missy if you get it.....when the Kids do...you are guaranteed.......:coffee2:

They are virillent....

Reports in the staff room say it takes some shaking..

Yeah...it changes how you look at stuff now......:bday:...if I see anyone blowing the candles out on a cake I'm Thinking.....Don't Anyone eat it..........:yoinks:.....

Yup these days sharing a joint isn't seen in a good light... :yoinks:
:pass:But I have......shared.... :shrug:

Defining moment in our History............:yeah:...you'll be able to guess a Stoners AGE by saying..have you Shared........?

If they have...they are Pre2020....:pass:

Click on your Avatar
Click on Signature
Type what you want
Highlight it
View attachment 1534848

Go to the first post on the thread you wish to link.
Copy the link from the share button at the top

View attachment 1534849

Then click the link button at the top of Signatures and paste in the link making sure you txt is still highlighted. Job done no need for any coding

View attachment 1534850
Jeez it's too early....just spent a few minutes looking at forum source code...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back