Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's just getting nasty here sirens are going off in town. It looks like it will go to the west of me which is good and not to the east. Most tornadoes are at the end of the storm on the west side. This one showed it pretty damn good hook on the radar too.
Bad thing about it I can't see shit right now.
Do what I do in hurricanes...take a big hit, step out and raise your finger high.

View attachment 1534587

Soaking in sunbeams......

Look at the black cloud behind the sun......sitting in the shallows ...sucking up moisture over night........:pass:

You can watch it unfurling as we drink coffee..........:pass:.....

View attachment 1534588

Normally means we are in for a wetting.....but a stiff westerly might send it further out to sea....:pass:....
Ours wasn’t as peaceful!
F172872A-5567-4E6B-8DD7-AAC79BA6A2D9.jpeg
4FD35FD5-114B-4050-A015-F0979453D136.jpeg
DFB9028A-EE6C-475D-8EB2-E83382408939.jpeg

Worst part was stopped raining and I didn’t check radar so thought it was over and gave my mom a ride to grocery store so figured I’d grab an instacart order while I was there! Got done checking out and realized it was literally in the middle of a severe thunderstorm warning and before I got out the parking lot it was upgraded to tornado watch! Needless to say these fools groceries were soggy as a motha by the time I got them loaded! Unfortunately I also got soggy and 2 hours later I had to change socks and shit cuz my toes were straight water logged! :nono::crying:

Last edited:
Hey @Les @HLG Question regarding the 650r Diablo. Do you recommend adjusting the height of the panel throughout the life cycle, or just using the dimmer and leaving the panel in place near the top of the tent? I’ve never had one with a dimmer. :pass:

What do you say @WildBill
I raised mine as high as I could in my Gorilla tent with the included hangars. I had it turned up to the max for the girls at that particular time of life. I've yet to fully tun it up, but it's close to max right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back