Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess whut imma gonna do.:eyebrows:
View attachment 1534692
1667597773051.gif

Hey @Les @HLG Question regarding the 650r Diablo. Do you recommend adjusting the height of the panel throughout the life cycle, or just using the dimmer and leaving the panel in place near the top of the tent? I’ve never had one with a dimmer. :pass:

What do you say @WildBill

All our karma directed at you @WildBill ....:smokeout:...sending up a Cloud.........
The saving grace has been the cloud cover the whole day. That means less energy the storms can feed on. It has been one of those days that you know something is coming. It's been in the air all day.

Hey @Les @HLG Question regarding the 650r Diablo. Do you recommend adjusting the height of the panel throughout the life cycle, or just using the dimmer and leaving the panel in place near the top of the tent? I’ve never had one with a dimmer. :pass:

What do you say @WildBill
I use a combo of both, the par pattern changes a bit with the output of the led, I start with the light closer to the seedlings and at a lower intensity to meet the DLI then raise the light and intensity. As the plant grows and spreads out I raise the light and increase intensity. I do this probably 3-4 times from seedling thru stretch.

Best dust off the 7 foot surfboard hiding in the garage.
I wish I still had that old longboard ol' Rabbit gave me in Hawaii. It wasn't much, but it was given to me by a good friend. It was made on the island and I didn't think it should leave the island. So I gave to a new surfer like Rabbit did me. He passed about a month before I got orders to the East coast. I thought it was fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back