Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same as a waterspout
Sometimes depending on conditions, but usually just a huge unexpected burst of wind.

Usually comes down off steep mountains and glaciers that butt right up to the ocean. Kinda like a microburst during a thunderstorm, sometimes over 100mph. :nono:

Trimming some Grease Gun and smoking on Ogreberry super terp....smoke is so fire...puts me to sleep and munchies....
20221104_172934.jpg

Thanks @WildBill :d5: They get mulched and dumped into piles back in the woods. Then we use the older piles to cover the raised beds in the fall. I've got huge piles of brown leaf/green grass composting in the back if anybody wants a truckload or 2 :crying:

Hey @Les @HLG Question regarding the 650r Diablo. Do you recommend adjusting the height of the panel throughout the life cycle, or just using the dimmer and leaving the panel in place near the top of the tent? I’ve never had one with a dimmer. :pass:

What do you say @WildBill
I use a combo of both, the par pattern changes a bit with the output of the led, I start with the light closer to the seedlings and at a lower intensity to meet the DLI then raise the light and intensity. As the plant grows and spreads out I raise the light and increase intensity. I do this probably 3-4 times from seedling thru stretch.

Yup That's basically what I do also

IMO get the photone app for your phone and pay the 6$ to unlock full spec led that will get you in the ball park

I had been wanting to ask you how you planned on running the light :biggrin::headbang:

Hey it's just getting nasty here sirens are going off in town. It looks like it will go to the west of me which is good and not to the east. Most tornadoes are at the end of the storm on the west side. This one showed it pretty damn good hook on the radar too.
Bad thing about it I can't see shit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back