Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it tasty? I still have some Linda's Somango Auto in my seed-stash which keeps getting pulled back in favor of other strains...
She's got a bit of that mango foot funk kinda smell going on (no one can tell me that mangos *don't* smell like feet lol) but her smell when ground was more sweet fruity, not any one specific fruit, more like a tropical fruit punch or fruit salad sort of thing. Taste was not bad at all, I took her down on the 9th and there really wasn't any grassy sort of taste at all, though she was a bit harsh on the throat still. I'll have to give her a shot in the vape and see how she tastes in there.

That's one nice thing about hubby working in a fancy restaurant, they have wine tastings for the staff weekly so they are used to evaluating the nose/taste/effects/mouth feel, etc of various wines. One of his coworkers is an older lady and a stoner and she had mentioned wanting to try out some of my stuff a few months ago when I was just getting started. He's going to be giving her a little bit of each strain and she'll be writing up a smoke report lol. I've liked all of it so far, but they're also my babies so I'm a bit biased, it'll be nice to get an outside opinion.

Happy Caturday everyone...:bighug:..Thank You everyone who contributes to LS....it really is a Joy................:pass:
LS is really addictive. But boing AFK for half an hour has it's consequences
book.gif

The Critical is a different story, she STINKS and I'm almost afraid to smoke her lol. Like straight skunk and rotting garbage and gasoline. Not at all an attractive scent, though I'm sure she will taste better than she smells lol.

On the solo once u put the stem in and it warms up if u pull the stem back out a hair so not snug on bottom of coil it gets better airflow and much bigger hits! ;) :d5:
Vaping a bowl of the somango now, very delicious. Much better than in the bowl. Also super smooth, and I'm quite well medicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back