Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auuuttuummmnnn is here! There should be a competition for the most colourful grows although @Zeromitch might be winning with that crazy red strain he’s got going.

if red is where they are forecast... it'z gettin red around here now as well :thumbsup:
Mate of mine tossed me a bag the other night but I’ve no idea what to do with them. Never tried them before.

Love October and fall.Yayyyy! Don't like the first day though......or any other first day of any month though....means rent is due lol.

Also, has anyone ever had issues with their eyes? I vape bud mostly in the evenings, and not a huge amount but recently during the days my eyes have been itchy af. I look stoned even when I’m not

Also, has anyone ever had issues with their eyes? I vape bud mostly in the evenings, and not a huge amount but recently during the days my eyes have been itchy af. I look stoned even when I’m not
Yes,I thought it was just me.Like days later very red.A little more itchy than normal allergies too.

Auuuttuummmnnn is here! There should be a competition for the most colourful grows although @Zeromitch might be winning with that crazy red strain he’s got going.

Mate of mine tossed me a bag the other night but I’ve no idea what to do with them. Never tried them before.

Can make a tea or nibble with some chocolate bar.. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back