Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nudity was a hippie thing in the '60's. When the 1910 wooden sailboat I crewed for a year broke down in Nassau in 1970, the girls took up body painting on deck. We were anchored near a yoga ashram on the Paradise Island side of the harbor. The glass-bottom boat tours made us part of their tour, hoping to show the tourists some naked hippie chicks. Eventually the harbormaster gave us 24 hours to leave after somebody nearly shat on a tour boat passing close under our stern (why do you think they call it the poop deck). We continued the repairs at North Bight, Andros Island (an uninhabited area). The closest people were a few miles away at an AUTEC base (naval sonar research station). I suppose they hadn't seen naked girls (or any people) in a while. They came out in a helicopter, jumped out and swam over to visit, bringing beer and other scarce supplies.

Good Morfnoevight All you lucky LS stoners. I was just talking about how the only thing that works in a 60 year old house is the OLD occupants. I may have jinxed myself? This morning Ms. MOG grabs me by the arm and leads me to the side door and says "look the hot water heater is hissing and water is running down the sidewalk FAWK! It came with the house 22 years ago so it was due. I hate plumbing so my first thought was just call a plumber. When I was told that they had to pull a permit to install a new one FAWK! So I look up what is available at Home Depot, I make a decission to go buy the better replacement at $1,000.00. I get there hoping to pick-up a day labor person as they hang out in the parking lot looking for work. Not one single worker bee in sight. So while inside looking at the display they have a big sign that says installed today if you call before noon, it was 11:00am. I call and give them some information and we get to the price for install labor $1,000.00 FAWK that. I buy the water heater. Take it home and install it my self. 3 more trips to the hardware store for connections because that is the law (All plumbing work requires 3 trips to the hardware store. It is in and working. No leaks so far. So once again the OLD occupants are doing the work :crying:

Last edited:
This is @Suki813 doing her nightly updates!
1640915941035.gif

Yo Bill how is that Asian haze you grew for the outdoor comp I was following that plant from seed and wow she turned out to be a good seed and a massive plant
Yes. The particular flower I'm talking about was from one of the clones I took off the big girl and grew under an old burple light. I abused the hell out of her, but she made a bunch of small frosty buds that are coming into the cure very .nicely

You know....I've sent the last 2 hours shopping...with the mental image of what that is going to look like..................when you take the suit off..........:crying::crying::crying:

Panty hose and dish detergent..........ooohhh....one Hot Mess.......and I've seen what panty hose does to Bank Robbers Faces.......:crying::crying:

View attachment 1402229
Well I suppose a better explanation might help. Back in 1975 when I got my first scuba certification the neoprene wet suits did not have a fabric lining. It was just the raw tiny waffle texture rubber. The chaffing on your inner thigh would start to bleed in less than 30 minutes of diving without the panty hose. Then without the dish soap it would take two people to pull your wet suit off because it just stuck to you like glue. Fast forward 20 years and Hederson Dive Suits marketed a Thermoprene wet suit so soft and supple it literally falls off of you with its own weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back