Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Suki813 what did you use to seal your grove bags?:pass:
I am not Suki but this is what I use.

ScreenHunter_312 Dec. 29 13.53.jpg

Not too expensive but buy from a good source as the knock-offs don't work very long.

I would just use mason jars you can seal them see 27min in

You can refrigerate to really slow the aging of the bud if your happy where it's at will stay the same for a year because the cold slows the bacteria down. If you want a bud for long storage like ten twenty years you can freeze only thaw once will be the same twenty years later. But some people like to let their bud age so the flavor and cannabinoid profile changes. But those are great for storing in a smaller space so they have their benefits. I just love glass.

MMMmmmmmm....don't quote me But.........I Think Blogs may be Broken.

@hairyman was having problems a couple of months ago..and I was asking in Globals.

Apparently we were given the Blog module free to Test run it on site...and it is not doing what it Should be doing.... :pass:

blogs ,,i dont like the set up,, ,its not user friendly ,blah blah blah,,,i have never like my pc since i had to get rid of vista :crying: so i probably not the best to ask,,but again i see a thread post mention link to blog i never follow ,,, i like threads ,,,,,i like my cars either silver or black :smoking:

I would just use mason jars you can seal them see 27min in

You can refrigerate to really slow the aging of the bud if your happy where it's at will stay the same for a year because the cold slows the bacteria down. If you want a bud for long storage like ten twenty years you can freeze only thaw once will be the same twenty years later. But some people like to let their bud age so the flavor and cannabinoid profile changes. But those are great for storing in a smaller space so they have their benefits. I just love glass.

Grove bags cure in the bag which is why they are what’s being used!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back