Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hokay......ready to face the New Week..............?................start Monday the way you mean to go on..........

rolling.gif

mickey.gif

#Stoned ....... Life works Better like that .............:pass:

The missus is giving me shit about the smell of weed cos of my drying net hanging in the bedroom so i had to go and find the door to the Grow Fridge and cut a hole in the top corner for the fan & carbon filter. Its now the Drying Fridge lol​

It turned out pretty good and its perfect for dryin in with no smell at all.​

I was able to keep the light in it too cos its all hooked up together through the fridges internal electrics meaning when the door closes the light goes out and the fans stay on, thier speed can be turned up or down from the dails inside the fridge.​

If i ever want to use it to grow in i can remove the button that turns off the light when the door closes.​

Definitely worth keeping an old fridge to do this to dry weed cos of the way it can be wired together into one plug through the wiring thats already there.​

View attachment 1632465

Love this I think it's class man similar to my freezer grow

Morning y’all :toke:
@Mossy @Antonio_DutchPassion

Got me thinking about Dutch Passion. I haven’t grown any of their strains in years…the Glueberry OG was one of my favorite strains😋😚💨💨💨💨💨💨💨yummy stuff, super greasy, and tons of flavor. The blueberry heritage and the OG they crossed it with was top notch.👍

Maybe I will order some beans for the next run in spring? 🤔

Morning y’all :toke:
@Mossy @Antonio_DutchPassion

Got me thinking about Dutch Passion. I haven’t grown any of their strains in years…the Glueberry OG was one of my favorite strains😋😚💨💨💨💨💨💨💨yummy stuff, super greasy, and tons of flavor. The blueberry heritage and the OG they crossed it with was top notch.👍

Maybe I will order some beans for the next run in spring? 🤔

Morning @MedCzech ... :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

I'm getting the Twitch to set seed off now..........:headbang:...I hung on coz I know I have to go back to the UK..........But...I expected to be there mid August...not still sitting waiting now.

Peas and beans should be in now too.......:pass:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back