Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1619322

I'll be Thinking about taking this pot down......:pass:...early for what I'd Like.....but I See caterillar damage on the Younger pot........so I'm dithering....

We were suposed to go shoping for meat to try the #NewToys .....but I Think shoping is cancelled until Sunday....shops open Sunday during tourist season.......:biggrin:..Benefits....

I found some lamb chops and chicken wings in the freezer......enough to give it a Try..........:chef:........ #NewToys :vibe::vibe::vibe:

Outdoor Summer Kitchen.................................................................Hopefully.................................:pass:....if it does what it says on the can..........:biggrin:

View attachment 1619324
They are very good if your unable to smoke properly but unfortunately nothing compares to low and slow for 8+ hours lol
Also……. I didn’t have the balls to do it on mine maybe u will @Mossy i think you could chuck dry herb into the smoke chip bit lol

They are very good if your unable to smoke properly but unfortunately nothing compares to low and slow for 8+ hours lol
Also……. I didn’t have the balls to do it on mine maybe u will @Mossy i think you could chuck dry herb into the smoke chip bit lol

Morning @Redeye Master :pass: ... #HappyCaturday #SharingOne

Yup...I Know it will not be the same...but for Practicality for 2 people....hmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

There is no doubt in my mind that at some point dry herb will go in........But.....the Only time I tried wet smoking on the BBQ with garden herb......hubby went....mehhhp.......I don't like the taste of the herbs.....:doh:.....so.....I wanna Try him on the woodsmoke first.......:pass:

kitty slaps.gif
-- get that butt-stinky finger out---of---my---FACE! :crying:

Caturday GIF comedy, before i go face first into bed... :jointman:

I’ve got one too, My mrs knew when she saw it that she had to get me 1 as I nearly cried when had to lose my custom smoker when we moved lol

I've looked at smoking...and we certainly have the Space for a decent smoker here..but there is me and hubby..... :shrug: ....and hubby'll probably go.....meppppp..I don't Like it......so I'm hedging me Bets.....:biggrin:...

Also....summer kitchen...just to get the cooking heat out of the cabin.........:chef:...ridiculous cooking indoor with the aircon on..........:whew:

IMG_7111.JPG
IMG_7112.JPG

10 x minutes Grill..Hot..........

IMG_7114.JPG

IMG_7116.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG

Tomato..basil..honey..feta salad........just to cut the fat a bit....... :chef: ........Easy for a #Technosaurus

I Might try the chicken wings with smoke on next............:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back