Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shugrows - How's your heal up going? Stay strong growfriend, it can be a long road to normal.
Its going good. Doing physical therapy starting to gain some strength back in my leg starting to walk with the leg some now so hopefully crutches are going to be gone soon. Try to just keep my head up and concentrate on getting to that finish line.

And tri assassin- how childish for you to post when I give him the boot record it
It was a play on words. A bit of humor. You made it bigger in your mind for zero reason. Don't drag me into your black pit of problems. I'll leave it with....The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

Last edited:
Hope that works for ya, but I can't get past that Huuuueeeeee sounds like one of @JP1 's cousins :crying: "Yo, Huuuuueeeeee":haha:

In the UK if you are shouting huuuuee you are being sick down the toilet......after too much to drink...... :headbang: .

Our Princess is okay with them in their run..with hubby in...but if Anything Runs...she'd have it...just hunting instinct..takes over....

Gracie -> if it movez, she wantz to play with it :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back