Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Working in the morning....sun...........:hurry:....

IMG_7147.JPG

Old Spanish BBQ.....

IMG_7197.JPG

Hubby and his spray cans....................:headbang:

IMG_7215.JPG

New summer kitchen stand...........

:wizzy:

Ay my gawd.....:pighug:....and you are still waiting for pain killers...........:nono:.....and residual THC will be gone.

Shock way to do it....but if they do Fix it.......it will be Worth it.....:karmacloud: Lots of karma sent.....:bighug:
:bighug:i got the nurse to wheel me out for a cigarette and took a couple hits from a vape bout an hour ago. Got the results of the CT im going to be admitted until surgery it sounds like
IMG_20230802_042622190.jpg

Morning @NORBY :bighug: #sharing one......:pass:

Cheers for sharing............do the cats not want to eat the chickens.......?................:pass:
. Not at all.
Every animal get along, The dogs are always about too and never any problems.
Kieko the big white one hunts the dogs down and creates a big game of chase.
There was 7 chickens a to begin with but Mr fox got 5 of them.
They don't like staying in the coop since then and have taken up residence in the horse stable now for safety.

got the nurse to wheel me out for a cigarette and took a couple hits from a vape bout an hour ago.

See...sick...and still able to charm the birds outta the trees............:pighug:....did you get her phone number.....go for the Empathy Vote.........

Nurses Love a good patient.........:biggrin:

. Not at all.
Every animal get along, The dogs are always about too and never any problems.
Kieko the big white one hunts the dogs down and creates a big game of chase.
There was 7 chickens a to begin with but Mr fox got 5 of them.
They don't like staying in the coop since then and have taken up residence in the horse stable now for safety.

Our Princess is okay with them in their run..with hubby in...but if Anything Runs...she'd have it...just hunting instinct..takes over....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back