Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oooh..the Uncensor version...Radical..........:pass:

rainbow.gif

Watch out...Cougar about.......all you young guys...keep your hand on your Ha'pennies...and all you Older guys....keep an eye on your Pacemakers.....:yeah:

wednes.gif

Lmao leave it to some weirdo to have already made a pizza soup gif for my stealing enjoyment! :crying:
I would eat that.

@Mañ'O'Green or anybody else. Couple of my plants are so rootbound the feed won't even drain through. Pots are heavy so I know they're wet but I'm starting to find some dying leaves. Feed sits on top for a minute or 2 before soaking in. I tried stabbing the top a couple days ago with a fork but didn't seem to do anything. Any ideas to "soften" up the top so it soaks it? Still another couple weeks to go. Pots are rock hard and can't even squeeze them by hand to loosen it up anymore
View attachment 1620623
In a dream world drip 4ml of Botanicare HydroGuard in that standing water.

Then, Drive some spikes (clean and sanitized metal skewers, 1/2" dowels ) all the way through from top to out the bottom ASAP Those plants are drowning. When I say ASAP I mean did you finish yet? Don't be afraid to put some drain shafts in those root balls.

Beautiful plants.

I would eat that.

In a dream world drip 4ml of Botanicare HydroGuard in that standing water.

Then, Drive some spikes (clean and sanitized metal skewers, 1/2" dowels ) all the way through from top to out the bottom ASAP Those plants are drowning. When I say ASAP I mean did you finish yet? Don't be afraid to put some drain shafts in those root balls.

Beautiful plants.

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back