Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only suggestion I can make and it's going to sound stupid but it's the only thing I found that worked with the solo's is just water as slow as possible.. I have to reduce the drip emitters as low as I can and only fertigate for a couple a mins before they're overflowing
They get 4-5 minutes at a clip, 8 times a day. Been running yucca through them too. Timer only has 8 runs in it in a day and that's what I need for some runoff. So I can't really add any more smaller fertigations without adding another timer and there no shot I won't screw that up

Just started a couple Orange Hat tomatoes and a couple Thai Basil seeds. Wife wants basil for bruschetta and other stuff, and I don't want to bring my orange hat tomatoes back inside that I took outside because I don't want to bring any pests in to my afghan tomato grow.

And the orange hat tomatoes just were insane. They were tiny but just pumped out these tiny little delicious orange globes of yum over and over until a friggin tobacco hookworm found my plants and destroyed most of them.

My wife has been saving the containers she buys the cats litter in, they are like 2 gallon large jugs that are nice and square and will fit really well in my tents around the cannabis. They don't need near as much light either, so they are fine on the sides or the back, but still pick of left over light and make something out of it.

They get 4-5 minutes at a clip, 8 times a day. Been running yucca through them too. Timer only has 8 runs in it in a day and that's what I need for some runoff. So I can't really add any more smaller fertigations without adding another timer and there no shot I won't screw that up
:shrug:Good thing she's about done?:goodluck::pop:

It's only the bigger plants that's it's happening to, but it's a couple. @Jean-O the Duke, Rocbud purple scoops and @stan_mephisto HBSS (from left to right) and the chem de la compton in the middle/middle you can't see in the pic. But you can kinda see the bags bulging
PXL_20230802_010815024.MP.jpg

:shrug:Good thing she's about done?:goodluck::pop:
2-3 more weeks at least or I wouldn't even be asking. They're 75 days old and still too many white hairs to even really take a look at them :shrug: But I've never come across the problem and can't remember reading about anybody else. Maybe cut some strips down the sides? Can't bottom feed them... Also don't need a bunch of coco falling off and clogging my drain pump if I cut slits

2-3 more weeks at least or I wouldn't even be asking. They're 75 days old and still too many white hairs to even really take a look at them:shrug: But I've never come across the problem and can't remember reading about anybody else. Maybe cut some strips down the sides? Can't bottom feed them... Also don't need a bunch of coco falling off and clogging my drain pump if I cut slits
I wouldn't I'd just let them ride it out and over flow a little I would assume you still should get runoff by the end of the day.. :face: I honestly cringed when you said you poked and prodded it the other day

2-3 more weeks at least or I wouldn't even be asking. They're 75 days old and still too many white hairs to even really take a look at them:shrug: But I've never come across the problem and can't remember reading about anybody else. Maybe cut some strips down the sides? Can't bottom feed them... Also don't need a bunch of coco falling off and clogging my drain pump if I cut slits
With all those roots poking out of the surface, why don't you add more coco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back