Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so now we're inviting others?
Seriously smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄 yeah it’s an open invitation to all your personalities idk who I’m going to get - your name , middle name , daddy , Waldo or Bob the builder

Nope it's not tearing my shit up chewing cords ripping my tents..chewing our plants..I'm good I will boot that thing right out the door...no cats...sorry love ❤️ 😍
My cat doesn’t even come in the room with the tents! And i was more worried about cat hair in my weed vs chewing up electrical cords!

She knows she’s not allowed in so if i leave my bedroom door open (where my tents are) she sits just outside it and stares in at me! :rofl::kitty:
86A29EA2-E5ED-45EF-8B54-D7CD1BEA98D7.jpeg

My cat doesn’t even come in the room with the tents! And i was more worried about cat hair in my weed vs chewing up electrical cords!

She knows she’s not allowed in so if i leave my bedroom door open (where my tents are) she sits just outside it and stares in at me! :rofl::kitty:
View attachment 1620220
Awww cute kitty! See I can train a kitten! Thanks for the idea 💡, maybe if I find a weed nug costume to put on the kitten he will just thinks it’s a really big nug if I get some 🍄 I’d be in the clear lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back