Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is u YOU GOT FUCKING ISSUES!!!! Some people seriously need some pointers on how gratuity works! :shrug::cuss::deadhorse:
View attachment 1620210
As an example yesterday had an order that was a jug of laundry soap, downy scentables, 4 of the 6pk of smart waters, and 2 things if ice cream and was $23 with $17 of it being tip! Took 21 min and that includes driving to store, pulling order, and then delivering it! That order i just shared it was 28min drive just to get to the store! Fuck all that noise! Cheap ass mofos! :haha::crying:

Prob also why that order stayed available for like 7hrs cuz wasn’t nobody doing that shit with no tip on it!

Nope it's not tearing my shit up chewing cords ripping my tents..chewing our plants..I'm good I will boot that thing right out the door...no cats...sorry love ❤️ 😍
8BA7BFC2-D1FA-49C5-9575-57E1C46883A5.png

Good Morning AFN peeps.......morning chores are done and a thunderstorm moving in. Going to enjoy the day as it marks 19 years of married bliss and eleven years in our retirement home at the lake. Have a super awesome day folks!!!!! :woohoo1::woohoo1:

CONGRATULATIONS @Buzzard :cheersmate: ....19 years of married Bliss is not Bad outta 40..............................................

:biggrin: Couldn't resist.........:bday1::bday1::bday1:..Have a great day......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back